Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 10-02-2016, 01:33 PM   #1
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 
Default Suggestions Sought for SUV to Buy

Hi all,

We are currently considering replacing our near on 8-year old Tezza. The first obvious choice was a new Tezza, but as much as we love them, they are a little short on features these days compared to its competitors, so thought we would consider other options out there.

One that seems to be getting a good rap at the moment and is in a similar price bracket to the Tez is the Kia Sorrento, so we organised last weekend for a test drive of a Platinum. I didn’t mind it (it didn’t grab me though), but the missus hated it! The biggest thing for her was that she likes to have the seat set up high so that she can see the bonnet. In doing this in the Sorrento, it meant that her head was very close to the sun visors/headlining, giving her the feeling that, if she were to brake suddenly, she’d hit her head. This is not something that is an issue with the Tez.

We have also considered a Jeep GC, but I am put off a little by the reputation that Jeep’s have as well as the fact that to get the same sort of features as some other cars on the market, you need to spend a lot more. We looked at a second hand one that a work colleague had coming off lease, but it had more kms on the clock than our Tez and was going to cost us about $20k to changeover even though it was a few years newer. The other thing I found with the JGC was that it seemed to ‘float’ a lot more over the bumps than the Tez. Not to say that the Tez is uncomfortable, more so that the GC seemed a little less connected to the road. I also did not like the seats, as they seemed way too wide (made for Americans?) and I tended to slide around in them (but that may be because I was used to the Recaro seats in the Focus ST )

We also tried the Everest which, at the Titanium level, has some nice features, but I think it is a little overpriced. The other factor for the missus was that it was too high, and she found it uncomfortable (she has bad knees) to get in and out using the sidesteps. Similarly, a friend has a Prado, which the wife really likes (interior especially) except for the height factor.

So, we seem to be locked into a new Tez. As much as I understand the missus’ wants (she is by far the main driver) I wonder if some of these likes/dislikes are because she has just got used to the Tez over the years and would similarly adapt to the new car over time.

So, here’s the criteria:

Approx $50-60k.
Would prefer brand new, but am prepared to consider near new
Similar size (interior) to the Tez
Similar height from ground to seat as the Tez (ie no 4wds such as Everest/Prado)
Seating position must allow for observation of the bonnet without positioning head on windscreen/headlining (and I realise this is a hard one to determine without knowing the height of my missus)
Not particularly fussed about diesel v petrol

Any suggestions/input greatly appreciated.

Craig

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 10-02-2016, 01:45 PM   #2
simon varley
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Bringing sanity to the Everest threads. 
Default Re: Suggestions Sought for SUV to Buy

what about the Kuga? Just picked up a 2 litre ecoboost titanium and it's massively better than the older models. If you don't need the 7 seats it might be worth considering.
simon varley is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2016, 01:45 PM   #3
Carrion

Talking Re: Suggestions Sought for SUV to Buy

Give her the XR8 and buy yourself a Sprint.
Carrion is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 10-02-2016, 01:53 PM   #4
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychobimbo View Post
Hi all,

We are currently considering replacing our near on 8-year old Tezza. The first obvious choice was a new Tezza, but as much as we love them, they are a little short on features these days compared to its competitors, so thought we would consider other options out there.

One that seems to be getting a good rap at the moment and is in a similar price bracket to the Tez is the Kia Sorrento, so we organised last weekend for a test drive of a Platinum. I didn’t mind it (it didn’t grab me though), but the missus hated it! The biggest thing for her was that she likes to have the seat set up high so that she can see the bonnet. In doing this in the Sorrento, it meant that her head was very close to the sun visors/headlining, giving her the feeling that, if she were to brake suddenly, she’d hit her head. This is not something that is an issue with the Tez.

We have also considered a Jeep GC, but I am put off a little by the reputation that Jeep’s have as well as the fact that to get the same sort of features as some other cars on the market, you need to spend a lot more. We looked at a second hand one that a work colleague had coming off lease, but it had more kms on the clock than our Tez and was going to cost us about $20k to changeover even though it was a few years newer. The other thing I found with the JGC was that it seemed to ‘float’ a lot more over the bumps than the Tez. Not to say that the Tez is uncomfortable, more so that the GC seemed a little less connected to the road. I also did not like the seats, as they seemed way too wide (made for Americans?) and I tended to slide around in them (but that may be because I was used to the Recaro seats in the Focus ST )

We also tried the Everest which, at the Titanium level, has some nice features, but I think it is a little overpriced. The other factor for the missus was that it was too high, and she found it uncomfortable (she has bad knees) to get in and out using the sidesteps. Similarly, a friend has a Prado, which the wife really likes (interior especially) except for the height factor.

So, we seem to be locked into a new Tez. As much as I understand the missus’ wants (she is by far the main driver) I wonder if some of these likes/dislikes are because she has just got used to the Tez over the years and would similarly adapt to the new car over time.

So, here’s the criteria:

Approx $50-60k.
Similar height from ground to seat as the Tez (ie no 4wds such as Everest/Prado)
Seating position must allow for observation of the bonnet without positioning head on windscreen/headlining (and I realise this is a hard one to determine without knowing the height of my missus)

Craig
It sounds like you want something that looks, feels and drives like a Territory, but not a Territory because of some undisclosed "missing" features (how many other cars have a roller door no the centre console - what more could you possibly want? ) What features do you want in a car that the Territory does not have? Are any of these available as aftermarket add-ons? If so, at what cost?

My missus was also interested in am Everest, but instead we just bought a second hand, 2011 Terry SZ Titanium diesel, and she loves it. There's nothing we want it to do that it doesn't do well. Ok, it doesn't have radar activated cruise, or lane departure warnings, but both of those things can be operator controlled anyway....
JC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 10-02-2016, 02:36 PM   #5
Windsor220
Now Fordless

Think you will struggle. Territory is unique because its a reasonable size but has a poor ground clearance compared to the larger SUVs/4WDs. You may have to go slightly smaller.
Windsor220 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2016, 02:56 PM   #6
RANGEREST
Same ****-Different Day

New Territory, cheap (compared to a couple of years ago), now has sync2, auto wipers, perfect seat height for bad knees or backs, and you liked the one you had.
UA2 Everest Trend 2.0lt
RANGEREST is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2016, 02:58 PM   #7
NX74205
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Have you considered the Mercedes-Benz GLC? It's a little smaller than the Territory, and a little bit over 60k, but from all the reviews I've read, Mercedes have nailed it with this car.
2005 Ford BF Fairmont (2006-2019)
1989 Ford EA Falcon GL (2000-2007)
1982 Ford KA Laser Ghia (1999-2000)
NX74205 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 10-02-2016, 03:18 PM   #8
Vesper Martini
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You can Get an Ex Demo Titanium diesel easily for under 50K drive away.
feature-wise, yes Jeep has more but you need to be look at a JGC Limited so $$$

Look at Pathfinder, santa fe & Kluger too.
but I think you know already what you will buy.
Seadoo Challenger 210SE 310HP
Vesper Martini is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2016, 03:22 PM   #9
Vesper Martini
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NX74205 View Post
Have you considered the Mercedes-Benz GLC? It's a little smaller than the Territory, and a little bit over 60k, but from all the reviews I've read, Mercedes have nailed it with this car.
Not bad, it is smaller and about $20K more. But it is a Merc!
in this market also consider BMWX3 and land rover discovery sport
Old 10-02-2016, 06:23 PM   #10
Adamz Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Go smaller with a CX-5? Have had plenty of time in one and they're a very nice car to drive. Also look at a Subaru Forester.
Adamz Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2016, 09:07 PM   #11
Kieron
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi all,

I've had a MY15 GC Larado diesel for a year now (23,000ks), still damn pleased with it. I too was worried about Jeeps rep and took a long time to go for it. They are built on a Mercedes ML350 platform, have a 8 speed ZF trans and the diesel is built by VM Motori, (V6 petrol is a Chrysler donk) so I thought it can't all be that bad. Certainly, the earlier WK2 models had issues but MY15's I thikn were done right. I Extended the warranty to 5 years just in case so feel well covered

Feature wise, I thought it was actually better specced than most in it's price range too. Seats are flat which gives you that wide feeling, the leather seats are a bit better in that regard (I think there's a Blackhawk model with leather out ATM), definitely doesn't handle as well as a Tez and it's steering is slower but one thing that did impress me was its ride quality. It is of course more built to be capable offroad which accounts for the slower (18:1) steering, softer ride and greater ride height so it depends on what you want/value.

My wife is also the main driver, she's tiny and needed to see the end of the bonnet too and the GC is fine, Sorento was ok (MY14), Sante Fe/Xtrail/CRV/Cherokee she couldn't and she didn't want a Tez which, as you say lacks features.
Kieron is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2016, 09:19 PM   #12
superyob
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon varley View Post
what about the Kuga? Just picked up a 2 litre ecoboost titanium and it's massively better than the older models. If you don't need the 7 seats it might be worth considering.
Take one of these for a test drive. You'll be back to buy it.

Or not...
superyob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2016, 09:21 PM   #13
paulb351

Quote:
Hi all,

So, here’s the criteria:

Approx $50-60k.

Craig

Hang out for Ford terri replacement as proper 4wd has too many compromises.
paulb351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2016, 12:19 AM   #14
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

Quote:
Hi all,

So, here’s the criteria:

Approx $50-60k.

Craig
Got kids?
Is towing capacity important?
Is AWD important to you?

1970 XW Falcon GT replica | 1970 XW Falcon | 1971 XY Fairmont | 1973 ZG Fairlane | 1986 XF Falcon panel van | 1987 XFII Falcon S-Pack | 1988 XF Falcon GLS ute | 1993 EBII Fairmont V8 | 1996 XG Falcon ute | 2000 AU Falcon wagon | 2004 BA Falcon XT | 2012 SZ Territory Titanium AWD

Proud to buy Australian and support Ford Australia through thick and thin
Road_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2016, 09:16 AM   #15
ebv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

can't tell you personally but my brother needed a new car to tow his van as the FWD Kluga had no grip and was dangerous in the wet
He look at:
Territory, dealer was not interested in letting him buy a new car only a car they had in storage and was a 2014 build, would not even entertain the fact that a 2016 car could be purchased at all
Fortuna, drove ok but not worth the money for what you get
Everest, drove great but cost too much
Pajero, great but lacks 2016 refinement and a bit plain on the inside
Pajero Sport, drove great and cheap so they bought it
BA GT Mk1 #0009 - Narooma Blue
SY Ghia AWD
Black VZ LX8 Adventra
Holden HX 50th Anniversary
AU Saloon Car racecar
1980 GS1000ST - Wes Cooley Rep
ebv8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2016, 11:29 AM   #16
v8snerlo
v8snerlo

Don't burn me for this but have you looked at the Hyundai Santa Fe or the new Tuscon. I think they look alright although I must admit, I have never driven one or looked inside so I can't compare them with the Terri. We are really impressed with the Terri. I have heard a lot of people say that there are differences with how the newer ones drive compared to the old ones so take one for a spin and see how you feel. VW Touareg is another rig that I came close to buying secondhand. They are a great SUV. They have that style that the euros do so well and depending on the year, you could find a decent one easily. Like has been said, if you are not in a rush, hang out for the territory replacement and see what Ford do. Just a couple of thoughts for you.

2008 VW Passat R36 Wagon - Black, Leather, DSG, 18" Omanyt, Sunroof, LED Mods = Best and quickest car I've owned

Previous Rides
2006 VW Jetta 2.0L FSI Turbo
2000 AUII XR8 (200kw) - Miss my old girl
1996 EF Falcon Gli - Rare manual
1988 Mazda 626 Hatch
1982 Mazda 626 Sedan
v8snerlo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2016, 11:52 AM   #17
Qwerty321
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Would anyone kill me if I said a Jeep?

Know a couple people with Jeep Grand Cherokees. Drive like a charm and haven't heard any outstanding complaints, so can only assume their not lemons. Get a hemi if possible. They're rock solid engines.

"If in doubt, flat out" - Colin McRae
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you"
"Cheap, fast and reliable. Pick Two"

Qwerty321 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2016, 12:00 PM   #18
satria
FOXWHO

I love our 2014 runout Sorento and I'm sure I'd like the new model too although I think the new one is a little watered down in terms of looks. In my mind it's like the updated Chrysler 300C, the old one really made a statement and then they sort of toned it down a little for the newer model. Still a nice car, just missing that X factor.

I've also read about the visor being able to smack you in the head when moving it around which seems like a minor design flaw but I'd personally be able to let that slide knowing how good the rest of the car is.

Definitely check out the Hyundai Santa Fe, same car underneath as the Sorento just styled differently (and 2 years less warranty). Might just be your thing though.
satria is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2016, 01:24 PM   #19
sprintman1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty321 View Post

Know a couple people with Jeep Grand Cherokees. Drive like a charm and haven't heard any outstanding complaints, so can only assume their not lemons. Get a hemi if possible. They're rock solid engines.
Funny post this.
sprintman1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2016, 01:45 PM   #20
Vesper Martini
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieron View Post
I've had a MY15 GC Larado diesel for a year now (23,000ks), still damn pleased with it. I too was worried about Jeeps rep and took a long time to go for it. They are built on a Mercedes ML350 platform, have a 8 speed ZF trans and the diesel is built by VM Motori, (V6 petrol is a Chrysler donk) so I thought it can't all be that bad. Certainly, the earlier WK2 models had issues but MY15's I thikn were done right. I Extended the warranty to 5 years just in case so feel well covered

Feature wise, I thought it was actually better specced than most in it's price range too. Seats are flat which gives you that wide feeling, the leather seats are a bit better in that regard (I think there's a Blackhawk model with leather out ATM), definitely doesn't handle as well as a Tez and it's steering is slower but one thing that did impress me was its ride quality. It is of course more built to be capable offroad which accounts for the slower (18:1) steering, softer ride and greater ride height so it depends on what you want/value.

My wife is also the main driver, she's tiny and needed to see the end of the bonnet too and the GC is fine, Sorento was ok (MY14), Sante Fe/Xtrail/CRV/Cherokee she couldn't and she didn't want a Tez which, as you say lacks features.
All the good things about the Larado that I agree with, except the Larado doesn't have SATNAV. Yes engine and driveline are superior to the Ford but to suggest it lacks features in comparison is wrong. because The Titanium is cheaper than the base model Larado
Old 11-02-2016, 03:41 PM   #21
Matty4
Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty321 View Post

Not at all.
Mine's been trouble free in the 3.5 years I've owned it.
If you option it with the quadra-lift suspension the car can be lowered to park/exit height to enable easy entry/exit into it, and then it raises up to normal ride height. Those that continually bag a vehicle due to it's perceived unreliability generally can't look past their own blue oval coloured glasses.

The diesel is a cracker of an engine and a lot of the tech available on the top spec Overland can be optioned on a mid spec Limited.
Old 11-02-2016, 03:46 PM   #22
Matty4
Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevsta007 View Post
All the good things about the Larado that I agree with, except the Larado doesn't have SATNAV. Yes engine and driveline are superior to the Ford but to suggest it lacks features in comparison is wrong. because The Titanium is cheaper than the base model Larado
Not sure where you getting your pricing from.
A Titanium RWD petrol is $53380 D/A according to Ford
A Laredo 4x2 petrol is $44000 D/A according to Jeep
Old 11-02-2016, 03:54 PM   #23
Makovic

FJ Cruiser
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FJ Toyota-FJ-Cruiser-234.jpg (143.2 KB, 9 views)

Thinking is the hardest work, and that's why so few people engage in it. Henry Ford
Makovic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2016, 04:06 PM   #24
davocol
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey OP, I am in a similar boat. I currently drive a 2011 Titanium Diesel which is now out of lease. I have been looking at replacements for the last couple of months. I have 2 boys, 2 year old and 4 year old. I love the territory but their is a lot of things missing from it or are starting to get tired.
  • Lane Departure Warning
  • Self Park
  • Auto Braking
  • Sync 2 is starting to Date
  • The Diesel is starting to show it's age
  • It looks dated
  • Sunroof

Some of these I don't really mind not having, self park etc however I would love a proper moonroof again.

Other cars I have looked at

Santa Fe - Really like the look but there is just something really cheap about the interior, I think it's the plastic it just scratches easily. I couldn't live with it every day.

Kia Sorrento - It's better but there is something I just dont like about it. Very hard to go past the value of one though, 7 year warranty!

Subaru Outback - Looks dated inside and I hate the two tone exterior. Drives really well though

Subaru Forester - Too Small a boot, even though the need for a pram has diminished the boot is just way too small, this is the same for CX5 *which is a beautiful car, the Tucson which is also great as well as any other small mid SUV.

Jeep Grand Cherokee - Love it but the kicker for me is the foot brake, for some reason this would absolutely drive me crazy Its right in the way of where I would rest my leg. Silly that one thing like this puts me off a car. Also the whole reliability issue although as mentioned above seems to be the luck of the draw.

Everest - Too Big and too pricey, bland interior.

BMW X5/Merc ML350 - Would have to drive a 3 year old one but am considering this if I can get one with an extended warranty. Beautiful inside and out. But for the price of a new one I could have a territory and an XR8

Commodore Wagon SSV - Good option, beautiful interior, great engine, great looking but I just can't bring myself to drive a Holden

Ford XR8 or XR6T Sprint - So tempting to just tell the kids and wife to get used to being in a Sedan again. Similar issue with tech though slightly dated but the power

So the current situation is ride it out until Ford make their mind up on what they are doing with Territory early reports are they are going bring out Edge which look like a nice replacement. I just hope they bring out the Turbo V6 so we can have a decent powered SUV that is not a Jeep or over 100k. *The sprint is calling me though, must resist.
Old 11-02-2016, 04:07 PM   #25
Big_Daz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty4 View Post
Problem with the 4x2 GC is the fact you miss out on the nice 8inch center screen and all its features (has an ugly little 5inch one) and they are petrol only..

AS for the OP's problem... Another Vote for the Grand Cherokee..Laredo 4x4 Diesel or if you can stretch Limited.. I got to drive the Diesel Limited and came away Impressed.. The wife nixxed it though after driving and we ended up getting her another top of the range CR-V..

As others have said, Santa Fe's are a nice car.. Kluger if you don't mind the thirsty V6.. Your budget might get you a Grande with all the fruit..

Failing that, if she loves her Territory, why not get her another one.. it will be your last chance to get a new one...

Hers: 2024 Ford Everest Platinum in Equinox Bronze
His Daily: 2020 (MY21) Kia Sorento GT-Line in Mineral Blue
His Weekender: 2017 Commodore SSV Redline manual in Light My Fire Orange
Big_Daz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2016, 05:11 PM   #26
Vesper Martini
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty4 View Post
Carsales and the real world.
I recently purchased a Titanium diesel for 48K D/A.
A Laredo Diesel, with Leather & no SAT NAV was going to be 10K more
but I wouldn't have been happy with that & and my preference was the Limited which is a whole lot more
Old 11-02-2016, 05:47 PM   #27
Brazen
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Another vote for Jeep Grand Cherokee. The base 2wd petrol is a great bit of kit.
Brazen is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2016, 07:33 PM   #28
chevypower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with QuadraDrive II. There will be a refreshed one later in the year, I'm guessing it will have an electronic park brake like the Cherokee does.
chevypower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2016, 07:34 PM   #29
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 

There seems to be a common theme emanating from threads like these. Many people are having a real issues as what to replace their Territory's with, many of whom are now on their 2nd or 3rd vehicle.

I think this just illustrates that Ford got the basic package of the Territory right. Two things stand out for me in this regard.

1. Ford "right sized" the Territory. It was big enough to do family duties with ease but at the same time not too large as to feel like a truck making it easy to drive and park and appealing to female drivers.

2.Dynamics. The way the Territory felt to drive, in the way the steering was direct and responsive and the excellent body control. Now most average drivers don't necessarily prioritise this, it something that is greatly appreciated and make the it car like to drive.

SUV's and 4x4's prior to the Territory were crude and truck like to drive, many owners never needing the capability that was on offer. Ford took the attributes that appealed and combined them with qualities that could be appreciated by all drivers.

New generation SUV's like the Pathfinder, Kluger, Santa Fe and Sorrento present well on paper with lots of features and build quality but they all have their down points when compared to the Territory (either too big, too thirsty, poor dynamics or all of these things). The Jeep lacks the Ford's family friendly 7 seat cabin. BMW/Audi/Mercedes in that price point are to small. And I suspect the new generation Territory/Edge will also lack the "just right" feel and execution of the Aussie SX-SZ Territory.

I don't envy those trying to replace their trusty Territory's. Jump on a alternative brands product? Update to a new last of the line Territory? Wait for the new Territory/Edge replacement? Perhaps its better the devil you know!

(Having said all of that, perhaps the all-new Mazda CX-9 due later this year could be worth waiting for. It has a new generation platform and engine and should be decent to drive.)
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2016, 08:48 PM   #30
chookaradley
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

A guy does a rap vid on Youtube and all Jeeps are crap. The Guy who did destroy my Jeep had a previous Gen model 2010 I think. They really arent a bad rig. Actually quite the opposite. I dont own one, but service 6-8 regularly at work and all those owners love their cars.
chookaradley is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post