Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 04-05-2013, 07:20 PM   #1
RULE303

Default New car Ideas....

Hi, My names Kyle and I don't post much because this used to be my das account but he doesn't use it much so I'm mainly on it now. (I'm 13 years old and a car fanatic :P)

Anyway, back to the subject in the next year or so my mum is looking to get a new car. She has an fg xr6t at the moment. The previous owner has done fair bit to the engine so it goes fairly well. It has a completely stock standard interior as it started its life as a chaser in Victoria. She wants something bit more luxurious next, But still wants the power.

She's not sure whether to stick to fords or to go European. She was going to look at 2 doors but my dads got a ute so that's out of the question.

We have more or less come up with shortlist. Her price range at this stage would be no more than 50k. Depending on what the turbo sells for.

Well the first car that came to mind for me was an amg Mercedes. Don't want to go to to over the top so I thought of an e55 amg. You can get a few for under 50grand so in a years time you shouldn't have to look to much to find one. They have 350kw so power isn't an issue, They sound great and look good aswell.

This on is my favourite out of the 3

Second is a GTP. ITs a ford so i'm guessing most f you know more than me about them so I wont blabber about it. Only thing ill say is that if she was to get one of them. It would have to be optioned up on the inside. (hopefully by next year 335 gtp will be around the 50k mark.)

third is probably a bit far-fetched but you never know what prices they'll be in a years. Its an m5, I love how just to be a bit different its a v10. Makes it stand out a little from the rest. Obviously luxury isn't a problem nor is performance but I just reckon that there a bit bland. Besides the quad exhaust and the m5 badge there isn't much to tell it apart from a normal 5 series.

They are still rather expensive at the moment, (the cheapest being around 65k) but it's still an amazing car.

Well that's pretty much it. I felt like I just wrote a book! Probably did get a bit carried away.

Let me know what u guys think.

Kyle

HIS: BF GT KWICK 8

HERS: FG F6 KWICK 6
RULE303 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-05-2013, 07:24 PM   #2
AU Mont
Banned

Default Re: New car Ideas....

i reckon your mum cant go past a Bugatti Veyron. Fantastic car for the money.

AU Mont is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #3
RULE303

haha, if we won the 60mil lotto last night I'm sure she would consider it.

Old 04-05-2013, 07:45 PM   #4
05_ENFORCER

Go the M5, 2005 model, 90,000 klms, $60K in W.A atm, great buy IMO

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...00&sort=~Price

Old 04-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #5
RULE303

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05_ENFORCER View Post
Go the M5, 2005 model, 90,000 klms, $60K in W.A atm, great buy IMO

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...00&sort=~Price

not looking to buy yet.... that's a steal though!

This user likes this post: