Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-03-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
Boza
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Mini choppers

Hey guys me and my 12yo cousin want to do a small project and he's getting into motorbike's and harley's and even the jap cruiser/choppers scene so I suggested we build him a nice mini chopper to I was wondering if anone on here has built such a beast did you use a kit or did you buy a built one and then strip/custom paint and use custom parts to build it back up I have done some limited research on the internet on the subject but thats about it so if anyone can give me any info would be great as our hands are itching to build something together plus I don't spend much time with him due to me being much older and would be a great bonding exercise I think as all he does is play computer games or watch tv and it pee's me off plus I can teach hi a skill for life to fix stuff or even better might peak his intrest in mechanical thing's instead of the answer he gave yesterday I said what you going to do when it beaks he said I'll just take it to a shop and they can fix it

Boza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post