Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2010, 10:41 PM   #1
chrisfpv
Browsing here and there..

Default Picture of your car doing...challenge.

Hey guys and girls,

I've been following this game on another Forum I frequent and thought it would go down well here. If this has already been done then I apologize in advance.

They way it works is being the first post, I set a challenge. It will start off with something along the lines of...

"Post a picture of your car...infront of Maccas"

Then whoever posts a picture of there car infront of Maccas makes the next challenge, and so on.

The picture has to be either your car, or a car you previously owned and have pictures of. You can go out and take the photo for this thread if you want, or if you have an old photo that matches one of the challenges then great.

It doesn't have to be a Ford and there aren't really any limits on what the challenges can be. They can be as simple as cake or quite difficult, but not to hard so the thread dies. Also nothing illegal obv.

Post a picture of your car in your driveway...

Next...

Post a picture of your car infront of a Ford Dealership...

Who ever does the above first, asks the next challenge.

chrisfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post