Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 20-07-2010, 07:17 PM   #1
InnerDevil
Owner Of The Evil ST

Default NSW Event -All Ford Family Day

Hey everyone, was just looking at the eastern creek site this arvo and noticed that theres a ford event next weekend:

The Combined Ford Clubs of N.S.W
All Ford Family Day 2010

Sunday - July 25th 2010

$20 per Display vehicle payable upon entry

General Spectator parking & viewing from 9.00am
Enter via front gate see map below
Show Entry $2 per adult - children 12 and under FREE

In PDF Format:
http://www.eastern-creek-raceway.com...d%20Owners.pdf

I should be there, i wont be puttin my car up as i dont think its worthy of being in a show with the caliber of cars that will be there on the day

Hope to see some of you Sydney members out there!!

Panther Black

17" Lenso Type M ~ Wrapped w/ Falken Tyres
Pedders Sports Ryder Lowered Springs
St Rear Spoiler
InnerDevil is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2010, 10:50 PM   #2
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

All Fords are worthy, especially the Fiesta. It's a true Ford, offering value, looks, reliability and driving dynamics that kill the competition!
Old 21-07-2010, 01:10 AM   #3
Neale
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi mate.

You should put it in, there will be cars of all shapes & sizes, stock & modified. As long as the car has no rust or damage you can go.

The guys from the euroford.com car club will be there & they have focus' & fiesta's. if you get a hold of Fast Eddie (http://www.fordforums.com.au/member.php?u=1756) he has some tickets for the day.

I hope to see you out there, now you dont have an excuse
I will have my Stock LS Focus out there with the Small Ford Car Club, drop in & say hi if you get ou there
Neale is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2010, 09:25 AM   #4
InnerDevil
Owner Of The Evil ST

Hahaha no i didn't mean Fiesta's or any small fords in general,

I mean't MY car isn't worthy, lol,
its got a small dent on the front drivers wheel arch, a few stone chips down the drivers side and a sunblister on the the rear bumper

None to visable and quite minor... but being at a car show, everything pops out at you

Im pretty sure my father in law will be puttin his white XY Falcon in, so ill be around that and also walkin around lookin at others, ill try and keep an eye out for u guys at the Small Ford Car Club and also for your Stock LS Focus
Panther Black

St Rear Spoiler
Old 21-07-2010, 07:11 PM   #5
Neale
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

no worries, hope to see you there
Neale is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2010, 02:32 PM   #6
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Hey Inner,

Thanks for thinking of creating this Thread and thanks to Neale for his recommendation.

Did you make it out to the A.F.D.? If not, there's always 2011.

You may have noticed the Fiesta representation at the All Ford Day was zero (and I did have a look around) and i.m.h.o. that's a pity.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2010, 04:45 PM   #7
InnerDevil
Owner Of The Evil ST

Haha no worries Eddie,

yeh it was a shame, the only "Fiesta" I saw in the oval wasn't actually in the show,
it was a event helpers XR4
i got a pic of it too...it even might be for a member here

Eddie, not sure if this Focus is yours (might of been the other Focus on the right) but got a snap of this over at the Small Ford Car Club area:

and also got a pic of my father in laws XY Falcon GT

and for those who didn't go to the event, you all miss out seein this Gorgeous GT-40
Panther Black

St Rear Spoiler
Old 28-07-2010, 02:34 PM   #8
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Oh, that GT40 makes me emotional every time I see it. Your Father-In-Law's gorgeous GT looks like it was over near Turn 1?? and I did have a good look at it. The Blue LS is Neale's and if you managed to wander around the back of the Paddock Area up at the huge concreted area which is the Support categories area during race meetings, that's were Velociraptor's LS (same colour as Neale's) and my Focus were situated. There's photos in a Thread from the day in the Eurofordclub.com/Events section on the Forums.

Did you also see some nice examples of Cosworth cars which (I think) were situated near Pit Lane Exit?

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post