Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 17-02-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
smasht

Default Group Fitness Training Sessions

Hey guys,

as above says im looking at running Group Fitness Training sessions around various locations in VIC (depending on site and interest) and was wanting to see if anyone here would be interested in getting into some training outdoors?

At the moment i have interest over in Burwood area but am looking at quite a few areas to start running sessions in an attempt to create a healthier and happier lifestyle for all.

Sessions have not as yet been set in concrete but will basically run

Mon, Wed, Fri (4 weeks)
Tue, Thur, Sat (4 weeks)
Wed, Fri, Sun (4 weeks)

Also looking at

Tue, Thur (6 Weeks)
Sat or Sun (8 - 12 Weeks)

Times are at the moment not set at all but generally i run early morning sessions and evening sessions

If anyone is interested at all or would like more info feel free to contact me on 0421 479 122, PM me here or e-mail me at benkimstra@bkfitness.com.au
(my website is currently under construction but the website is www.bkfitness.com.au)

Cheers

P.S Im a a fully Qualified Personal Trainer, fully Insured and Registered and work fulltime for a Registered Training Organisation that trains Personal Trainers

BA XR8 Silhouette Ute
Premium Sound
BPR CAI
Highflow Cats
Cat back + rear muffler removed
Custom tune (HP) by Chris BPR
DBA's + Bendix Ultimates

230.6 rwkw!

!NO HEADERS!

Mods to come (on a budget) -
Tripod and gagues
Lowered