Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 27-06-2008, 04:57 PM   #1
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Default holden fans

i'm pretty ****ed off right now, more than ive been for a while. i parked my ba xr8 outside a locksmith and a holden fan with a hsv shirt was walking past i locked my car and it made the beep sound to let me know the alarm was on, he was behind me at this stage and he says to me "fu%$%in ford to$$er". i kept my mouth shut and went into the locksmith, man i could have done some damage i was so angry! i know it doesnt sound bad but it's bugged me something fierce, which brings up the point have you guys had any bad expeiences?

Old 27-06-2008, 05:30 PM   #2
peter j

you did the wright thing by not saying anything as you would have stooped to his level . there is a guy i know who is a complete w##k like that who likes to give me a hard time if a holden gets a pole or wins a race , last year well after the supercar series had finished we were at a kids dance display and i was talking to a friend who we both know when this tool came over and said come over here with us instead of talking to the ford f##ks . just like i said a complete w##k .
Old 27-06-2008, 05:33 PM   #3
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

oh yyeh forgpt to add he came into the locksmith and asked if he could use there phone as he only had one dollar left lol
Old 27-06-2008, 05:43 PM   #4
EgoFG
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic
oh yyeh forgpt to add he came into the locksmith and asked if he could use there phone as he only had one dollar left lol
You should have tossed him a coin !
Old 27-06-2008, 05:50 PM   #5
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

It's a pity you never had my (very) old phone to let him use

Old 27-06-2008, 06:04 PM   #6
WindsorXR
FGII XR6, Focus Sport, XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew`SEVNT5
Wow..

Anger management issues much?

Maybe, just maybe, you are a "F*$kin ford to$$er" for getting so worked up over it?

I can't imagine that defence going down to well "But..but, he called me a f*$kin ford to$$er", officer!"

Ease up!! I think everyone now knows who the FFT is!!

2011 Purple FGII XR6
2016 LZ Focus Sport

BA XR8 Build Thread (SOLD)
1966 XR Falcon Build Thread
Old 27-06-2008, 06:41 PM   #7
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Should have seen what car he got into mate, bet it wasnt an HSV :
Old 27-06-2008, 07:09 PM   #8
dave289
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic
i'm pretty ****ed off right now, more than ive been for a while. i parked my ba xr8 outside a locksmith and a holden fan with a hsv shirt was walking past i locked my car and it made the beep sound to let me know the alarm was on, he was behind me at this stage and he says to me "fu%$%in ford to$$er". i kept my mouth shut and went into the locksmith, man i could have done some damage i was so angry! i know it doesnt sound bad but it's bugged me something fierce, which brings up the point have you guys had any bad expeiences?
dont worry mate you have to relize by now that some people are just born losers like the wenka with the hsv shirt.jealously is a curse as they say,one day he'll say the wrong thing to the wrong person and will have his jaw smashed in .wont have to much to say after that.
Old 27-06-2008, 07:16 PM   #9
Green X
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Bet he didn't own a HSV either, probably drove a VK commodore LOL

The Guy next door had a VY Maloo Ute and now has a VE Clubsport, seen him with a HSV cap on once in almost 2 years. I find the people who like to give you chit about your car are the ones who don't own and carn't afford to buy one anyway.
Old 27-06-2008, 07:21 PM   #10
HLC
Audi S3

inbeforethelock

get ready for it... 3.. 2.. 1..