Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 21-09-2016, 07:51 PM   #1
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Default Speaking of phone app games.....

I have this little time waster called Racing Rivals that I kill time with every now and then. For those that don't know it, it's basically a drag racing game where you race other users live, with more cars and options you can poke a stick at and various "classes" you can race in and hot up your car or cars. ... anyway, until today, the only aussie car I'd seen in the game was a 2013 FGII GT-P that you can acquire in the showroom.
But today while killing time sitting in my school bus, racing classB, up popped an XY Phase 3 GTHO. Before I could find out anything about it or contact the user, it disappeared again and now I can't find it anywhere in the game. I'm assuming it's a special only available when buying containers.
Does anyone here know and play the game and have you seen or even have the P3 HO in your garage? If so, how do I get one?

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Bushbasher is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2016, 11:11 PM   #2
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Speaking of phone app games.....

Sorry bushy , never heard of it mate
, i must confess im a bit of a smart phone geek , but almost never play games on any of my phones , i think about 3 phones ago i had an old arcade game on my note 4 ....you know where a herd of alien ships .....space invader , er no galaga special edition .... it came to me , ........ dam old age :( .
I am liking the sound of a game with GT`s in it ,
Keep the faith , someone might pipe up with some info mate .
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-10-2016, 04:09 PM   #3
5wheelguy

Default Re: Speaking of phone app games.....

007 Bond, Golden Eye can be played on smart phones. That blew my mind. hard, but fun.