Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2015, 08:34 PM   #151
You Yangs
Dunnydore Destroyer

Default Re: Beware Mario's Trailers

I've heard Luigi's Trailers are better than Mario's, seriously you blokes need to lighten up
This user likes this post:
Old 28-11-2015, 08:53 PM   #152
olfella
Cranky old bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Yangs View Post
I've heard Luigi's Trailers are better than Mario's, seriously you blokes need to lighten up
Yep, thats what I reckon as well. However Mario's have a twelve month warranty - the OP had problems at 16 months. Marios say they source all their parts from Australian suppliers. No doubt because if there was a problem they would raise it with them. I think it all comes down to the attitude of the OP when raising the matter. Most firms I have had dealing with will come to the party or meet you somewhere in between - unless of course you try to make every thing their fault. Build a bridge and get over it princess as they say these days.
3 users like this post:
Old 28-11-2015, 09:07 PM   #153
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

I think we are done here...

Closed Thread