Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 04-02-2006, 07:39 PM   #1
act2617

Default I think I need one.

HARTGE BMW 3 Series H50 V10

HARTGE H50 V10 based on BMW 3 Series Saloon
HARTGE Press Release

[HARTGE BMW 3 Series H50 V10] The first thing that strikes you is the two-tone paint work, the special air-outlets on the bonnet and wings, as well as the HARTGE front-spoiler lip and the HARTGE rear spoiler. The 3 series BMW from the Saarland ? to be more exact, the HARTGE H50 V10 ? is a masterwork in many ways and not all of them visual. In particular, the HARTGE engineers and mechanics have achieved something very special under the thermodynamically optimised bonnet. Fitted with a modified M5 V10 engine, a 7-speed SMG gear box and the HARTGE modification to raise maximum speed from the electronically limited 250 km/h to 320 km/h, the H50 V10 puts all its power ? 550 bhp (410 kW) and torque of 520 Nm (384 lb-ft) ? onto the tarmac via a reinforced rear axle and a special suspension setup that is adjustable in terms of both rebound and compression.

Also new and made especially for the HARTGE H50 V10, is the stainless steel exhaust system, which turns the V10 sound into an acoustic delight. Customers can choose between two dual round (or oval) tail pipes. The wheel / tyre combination consists of 9 x 20 offset 40 at the front and 10 x 20 offset 40 at the back fitted with 245/30 ZR 20 and 285/25 ZR 20 Continental tyres respectively.

Last but not least: the HARTGE H50 V10 interior: Particularly striking are, besides the 330 km/h speedometer, the carbon interior trim, the 3-spoke leather steering wheel with carbon inserts, the illuminated leather / aluminium gear knob and the leather / aluminium handbrake cover. With the H50 V10, HARTGE is continuing its long tradition of making wolves in sheep's clothing for individualists who attach importance to understatement:

HARTGE ? The elegant way to drive fast.

The H50 V10 is based on the BMW 3 series saloon (E90). A comparable conversion is currently being developed for the Touring (E91) and Coupé (E92).

Attached Images
File Type: jpg hartge-h50-v10-bmw-3-798754.jpg (75.3 KB, 86 views)
act2617 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2006, 08:21 PM   #2
Lukeyson
Right out sideways

stuff, they went from the V8 1 series, and now a V10 3 series !
noice
Old 04-02-2006, 08:42 PM   #3
Falcon Freak
Banned

Crazy Germans! :

Here is information about what HARTGE has to offer.

FF
Falcon Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2006, 12:52 AM   #4
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

I once was a big Bavarian Motor Works fan, but no longer. They have lost the prestige image I think. Would rather an Audi or Merc now........
Old 05-02-2006, 12:59 AM   #5
Falcon Freak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum
I once was a big Bavarian Motor Works fan, but no longer. They have lost the prestige image I think. Would rather an Audi or Merc now........
Me too. Although BMWs are still great cars, I never used the words 'BMW' and 'ugly' in the same sentence until a few years ago.

No give me an Audi anyday. The new V10 powered S6 is the current dream car. It is so understated for such a beast of a car.

FF
Falcon Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2006, 12:32 PM   #6
act2617

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon Freak
Me too. Although BMWs are still great cars, I never used the words 'BMW' and 'ugly' in the same sentence until a few years ago.

No give me an Audi anyday. The new V10 powered S6 is the current dream car. It is so understated for such a beast of a car.

FF
I see what you mean !!! I am in LOOOOOOOOOve !!
act2617 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post