Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 11-02-2006, 11:31 AM   #1
Oscar of Markoz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Reflection : Sydney Car Festival 2006

Hey Gang
I just thought I'd post up about the Sydney Car Festival show I went to last week. Its a 2 day event which I think should be cut down to 1 day but meh, its a pretty cool day out when you got no other car shows around.
I took Angelica as its a great show for families and kids to enjoy as well as for majority of hoons with the burnout and U-turn comps. I didn't get to see much of the U-turn comp and it looked the deads anyway. Burnout comp went off though.
Show & Shine had some awesome displays and I managed to see a couple of new cars that I hadn't seen before which is always good as sometimes you can go to so many different shows and just see the same ol cars.

Angelica wanted to see the Burnouts as soon as we arrived and just wasn't interested in the show cars at all. Well except for the Mercury that had the boot monitors going with pics of the cars buildup. Other than that, she couldn't care. As soon as we got to the burnouts she pushed her way to the front and jumped up on the fence to see better. Then she starts cheering like a madman at the guys doing burnouts. HAHA!! The people were ИИИИing themselves laughing. You'll see her in the video going off. What a freak!

Oscar of Markoz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2006, 11:31 AM   #2
Oscar of Markoz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

http://www.exodus-online.com/uploads/oz/SCF%202006.wmv
Oscar of Markoz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post