Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 28-07-2014, 09:25 PM   #61
Nova 8

Default Re: What to do with a moron like this guy?

You are arguing a point for people who are not involved in this thread, they are talking about a repeat offender risking the lives of others not some kid with down syndrome.
Old 28-07-2014, 09:31 PM   #62
ILLaViTaR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack91 View Post
I dont understand your fancy words.
But I think I understand your point of view.
Are you a communist aswell?
All the smartest people in the world are leaders of philanthropy, compassion, empathy, research etc and all the dumbest are the ones lacking those traits.

The only public figure you have is Donald Trump? Clearly Abbott and Murdoch fall into the cretin category for obvious reasons.
Old 28-07-2014, 09:31 PM   #63
Jack91
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

How can you seriously sit there and defend this moron?
And it doesnt matter if he has downs syndrome, bipolar, chlamidia or his parents got divorced (boo f'n hoo), this is just NOT cricket, and he damn well knows that.
So sick of hearing this crap!
Old 28-07-2014, 09:35 PM   #64
Jack91
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I've had this argument many times before ILLaViTaR, and I always win. However, I do quite enjoy these forums, so lets keep it related.

So, in relation, your opinion on this matter is crap.
This user likes this post:
Old 28-07-2014, 09:36 PM   #65
Nova 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLaViTaR View Post
Well yes in this case as he's endangering others... (well actually he'll just be released in a couple yrs to continue endangering others). But bringing out the hammer on everyone disadvantaged like they're currently doing with the dole will only escalate crime not to mention the nazism if it all.
A lot of people on the dole ARE doing things wrong and should not get it provided to them. Just because your parents and grandparents didn't contribute doesn't mean you don't need to either. How can people who have never contributed to a country then expect to be supported by said country their entire lives.

Same as in this case, how can someone who fails to follow the rule of law expect to continue freely. Ohh that's right, cause someone may of picked on him during his school years so its the "normal" peoples fault. He may just be a ****** person, or is that not possible in your world, unless of course you aren't a criminal or getting money for free and believe in discipline. Respectable people are scum...
Old 28-07-2014, 09:36 PM   #66
ILLaViTaR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
How can you seriously sit there and defend this moron?
And it doesnt matter if he has downs syndrome, bipolar, chlamidia or his parents got divorced (boo f'n hoo), this is just NOT cricket, and he damn well knows that.
So sick of hearing this crap!
Well I'm not defending him, if I care about his mental state that's irrelevant. He needs to be isolated from society and locked up for the good of everyone until/if he gets better.

Abusing these people doesn't help though but I was (as I stated) referring to the work for the dole as the hammer was coming out on all socially disadvantaged and not just this wreckless *******.
Old 28-07-2014, 09:44 PM   #67
Jack91
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

WFTD isnt really relevant right now, but if you want to make it so, it actually shows the "big hammer" theory to be sound.
Jail might work for this guy, but I highly doubt it.
Maybe we should just send him to a detox camp for 18 months in Hawaii so he can just take a load off and "get better"?
Old 28-07-2014, 09:46 PM   #68
Nova 8

Quote:
All the smartest people in the world are leaders of philanthropy, compassion, empathy, research etc and all the dumbest are the ones lacking those traits.

The only public figure you have is Donald Trump? Clearly Abbott and Murdoch fall into the cretin category for obvious reasons.
Depends on your opinion of smart. Is it smart to allow some drunk to drive and to give him reinsurance, empathy and compassion while he continues to endanger and/or kill the innocent around them. A lot of times these "smart" people fail to understand society and are unable to communicate with individuals easily, of course they are gonna say to be nice to the awkward.
Old 28-07-2014, 09:51 PM   #69
MAD
Petro-sexual

If he's so socially and emotionally uneducated, a hammer brings it down to a level he'll understand.
Serious, painful consequences.

Tigers are still trained with a stick...

I agree it doesn't work for all, especially this far down the line, but it has to be brought back at some point to prevent more of this type in the future. Someone has to be the first step in the path to change.
Old 28-07-2014, 09:52 PM   #70
ILLaViTaR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova 8 View Post
A lot of people on the dole ARE doing things wrong and should not get it provided to them. Just because your parents and grandparents didn't contribute doesn't mean you don't need to either. How can people who have never contributed to a country then expect to be supported by said country their entire lives.

Same as in this case, how can someone who fails to follow the rule of law expect to continue freely. Ohh that's right, cause someone may of picked on him during his school years so its the "normal" peoples fault. He may just be a ****** person, or is that not possible in your world, unless of course you aren't a criminal or getting money for free and believe in discipline. Respectable people are scum...
My family pays 50k tax a year and I receive back 23k, we no longer receive ftb as well. So again you're wrong. I've also said I'll be out of uni in 2yrs in one of the highest paying industries going around (provided I'm not *** marginalized due to my health) so I'd seriously clear the gunk out those eyes before reading my posts and only seeing what you want to see.

They can expect to be supported because these people have had their lives destroyed by society and it owes them for it. They yearn to work and be apart of society and receive the same *** rights you do yet every time they ever tried you treat them as a loser laugh and deny them that very right therefore it's your fault. They have had their mental capacities destroyed by society through marginalization, rejection and abuse. Until their willpower is no more. They even want to ******* kill the people in their past for marginalizing them into such a pathetic state but of course they are too pathetic to do so. It's their life and they're not ******* happy about it. They hate themselves for bludging but it actually isn't their fault!! That lack of self worth adds to the patheticness of defeat making you feel like you actually belong on welfare and always will be. A lot of people are getting off scott free with only compensating these people with money. They get to continue to live while those they destroyed continue to rot. money doesn't fix the damage these people created. Those directly responsible should be putting up with the social awkwardness they created and rubbing their toes until that cringe kills them. Yet they get away with murder and give away a millionth of their paycheck while they go party it up and **** on the beach. While the marginalized person gets to play battlefield.

They're not happy being on the dole they hate society for marginalizing them into a lower class. Make it right and they will (that's if their brain magically wires itself out of all the abuse it received during the developmental phase).

Last edited by ILLaViTaR; 28-07-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Old 28-07-2014, 09:57 PM   #71
nstg8a

Wow.

Old 28-07-2014, 10:02 PM   #72
ILLaViTaR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstg8a View Post
Wow.
What don't feel liable to pay out all the losers you bullied in high school for marginalizing them to the brink of mental illness and out of a future?

Reap what you sow.
Old 28-07-2014, 10:08 PM   #73
Jack91
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You seriously have mental issues ILLaViTaR
Jesus christ....

Last edited by Jack91; 28-07-2014 at 10:11 PM. Reason: went too far maybe
3 users like this post:
Old 28-07-2014, 10:11 PM   #74
MAD
Petro-sexual

This has nothing to do with abuse. It's all about PUNISHMENT. (Capitals because needs to be real)
Old 28-07-2014, 10:12 PM   #75
Nova 8

Wow just wow. People are talking about a drunk driver and you come in defending the down trodden, then kids, the mentally challenged and now you take everything as a personal attack. I meant nothing in reference to your personal situation, you bought up people on the dole as a whole and I simply said there are people doing it wrong, if you are not then you should glaze over that.

As for your crap about them wanting to work, my aunty and uncle are dole bludgers and said if they don't feel like working then they should be supported by the government as someone shouldn't have to do anything other than their dream job. Stop assuming people who are down and out are only so due to societies failing, obviously you have some issue with your own*situation as you take everything personally.
Old 28-07-2014, 10:14 PM   #76
ILLaViTaR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
You seriously have mental issues ILLaViTaR
What are you studying?
How to lead a labour government?
Actually no, thats not fair on a labor.
Jesus christ....
Yes I do and the people get away with murder ******* on the beach and going to emo clubs while I rot away. Those emo clubs and beach ****s were my birthright as well. Give me one reason to live let alone work. Funnily enough I figure after uni throwing myself into a workforce is my only ******* chance of finding a chance at life.

You all work to support what you've always had and to hold it together. I have to work for nothing other than finding some purpose to survive.. Good on ya
Old 28-07-2014, 10:16 PM   #77
Jack91
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

How old are you mate?
Its called life.
Harden the f** up Stefan.

Just a tip, too. When you do enter the workforce, I'd advise leaving that attitude at the door, or you wont be in it very long
2 users like this post:
Old 28-07-2014, 10:21 PM   #78
Nova 8

Quote:
What don't feel liable to pay out all the losers you bullied in high school for marginalizing them to the brink of mental illness and out of a future?

Reap what you sow.
I never bullied anyone in high school, most people didn't. They actually defend bullies too saying its not their fault you know. Just cause someone isn't on the dole doesn't mean they tormented others their entire life, stop blaming society for your issues.
Old 28-07-2014, 10:40 PM   #79
bingoTE50
Steve

The guy is a repeat offender driving a unregistered , unroadworthy vehicle , over the speed limit whilst intoxicated. Some how I think this guys has a clue what he's doing . He is not destitute ,he owns a car ,fuels it and buys grog . I would say he just has no respect for anyone or anything , with a bit of luck testicular cancer might just take him out ...
Old 28-07-2014, 10:49 PM   #80
Nova 8

Problem is they are making up illnesses and excuses quicker than they are making up cures. You do realize that many of these poor mistreated people you blindly defend are just crap people and choose to do so. As you have said, you can't go to the letterbox so how can you be so sure about the outside world. I think if you stop taking everything as a personal attack you might see that not everyone is a bully and out to get you and maybe you can start taking steps to enjoying life like you desire.
Old 28-07-2014, 10:49 PM   #81
Jack91
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Big words.
You know, when I have problems in my gut, I just get a greasy kebab and a big milkshake.
Cleans me right out..
3 users like this post:
Old 28-07-2014, 10:52 PM   #82
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

OMG ....... where did the thread go?

Think someone should go out and experience life!

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5 users like this post:
Closed Thread