Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 08-11-2011, 08:26 AM   #91
fg_nitro

Default Re: The "BOSS GT" might be going !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
hmmmmm . lets think about the perfect world for a minute . the fg xr6 remains the lease work car , the BA GT GETS SERIOUSLY WORKED WITH CAMS TUNE SUSPENSION , WHEELS AND EXHAUST . AND becomes a series NA TOUGH LOOKING BEAST that gets taken out for track work and the drags on weekends and becomes the ME CRUISE CAR . the wife gets the new supercharged GT .
BACK TO REALITY , you know she wants us to build again too , and was looking at lounge suites ( 2 sets , for 2 rooms ) as ours are getting old now .
Is this site about cars or should it be renamed to "Geezer needs help with Wife.com.au"?

Face facts no man understands woman’s logic however she might have a very good reason for this. Turn it around and make her think you have come to the realisation that you no longer want the GT and agree . You might have to sell your GT however the replacement might be much better.
Make the best of the perceived worst situation. Sounds like you are 50 going on 5.

At the end of the day it’s only a Falcon – Surely your wife is worth more than that?
Pure madness.
fg_nitro is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2011, 02:18 PM   #92
WASP
Whipple Induced

fg nitro, I would like to think that Frank feels he's amongst friends and members who have been sharing his (and their) Ford and GT experiences for many years on this very forum. Just look at his post count. By all means share your advise if you want to but there is absolutely no need to personally attack his intelligence or values. As the topic has clearly highlighted what approach works for one couple, may not work for others.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:34 PM   #93
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDAA
fg nitro, I would like to think that Frank feels he's amongst friends and members who have been sharing his (and their) Ford and GT experiences for many years on this very forum. Just look at his post count. By all means share your advise if you want to but there is absolutely no need to personally attack his intelligence or values. As the topic has clearly highlighted what approach works for one couple, may not work for others.
well said
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #94
Rodge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDAA
Plus 1 If nothing else it makes for a bit of light amusement and makes other members on here feel their relationships with their partners arn't so bad after all
Rodge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2011, 06:39 PM   #95
aussie muscle
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

my friend is a big wrx fanantic, and he absolutely hates the new WRX, and that's saying something. (i believe his insult was something along the lines of 'looks boring, like a ford').
Old 08-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #96
gtfpv
GT

hey thanks for all the comments and advice and differing opinions guys .
i dont really have to post about what me or my wife thinks here . but hey . life is worth a few questions and seeking others choices as well .
i could sum all this up in a short phrase .
" i'm having trouble making a few decisions." Because most choices have validity for and against .
i could go on and on and on , but i think you get my drift .
just to add a little substance . it shows i look at someone elses perspective ( my wifes being different to mine ) sometimes its shot me in the ar ss and sometimes its done me good .
my personality doesnt lead me to believe that life has a straight line , although i wish my personality was like that . it aint .

NOW . the seed has been planted , it's still on the cards . i have no idea what will come of it at this stage .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post