Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 07:39 PM   #91
SteveJH
No longer a Uni student..

Default Re: FPV 30 ?? New model spotted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilliman
Thats what I was thinking - a detuned 300kW Miami (to help FPV amortise development costs) and give Ford an XR8 powerplant
Selling a detuned version of the same car (with same trim) will not allow you to amortise development costs, since you are basically losing $10,000/car from the deal, plus devaluing the other cars in your lineup.

If there is an XR8, it wont get Miami.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:24 PM   #92
AU Mont
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imgunna
you know what i saw what i saw , to me its another peice of **** ford that will break down like every other 1 i have ever owned , i thought maybe a car gettn a pretty spoiler kit & paint job for a show somewhere is all i ever imagined ! so i thought tell my mates who really love there fords !
oh that made everything so much clearer
Old 08-09-2011, 08:37 PM   #93
SteveJH
No longer a Uni student..

That can be read two ways I figure: He saw either a purple version of the FPV Black Series Concept Car with a new spoiler, Or he saw a clay model of a mad max interceptor concept somehow drive down the street.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #94
imgunna
Starter Motor

see that car at the very top black gt on left hand side , that car bright purple with ugly silver outs ! for the dumb thats a black out in silver ! Now the badge on the car no speculation said FPV30 no doubt about that ... the windows where that dark i could not see if it was right or left hook & yes i was verbally abuseing the guy for pulling out infront of me ! this chat site will never change !
Old 08-09-2011, 09:04 PM   #95
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Going no where, case closed.
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
- Tuned by LS Tuning and Performance
Closed Thread