Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 29-03-2010, 07:35 PM   #31
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

perhaps not just oldies but general population should have a competancy test and medical every 5 years to keep the licence, you don`t have to be old to have illness that can have an effect on driving, diabetic, bi polar, epilepcy, demensia,alziemers, mental illness, all these road rage incents how many of these turkeys have a screw loose?
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-03-2010, 08:34 AM   #32
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik
perhaps not just oldies but general population should have a competancy test and medical every 5 years to keep the licence, you don`t have to be old to have illness that can have an effect on driving, diabetic, bi polar, epilepcy, demensia,alziemers, mental illness, all these road rage incents how many of these turkeys have a screw loose?
Agreed. In aviation for private pilots you need a medical every 2 years. Commercial and ATPL pilots every year with a cardiogram every two. As for the ailments I agree as well, especially when it comes to the amount of aggression of most drivers.
For example, I have a mate who's bipolar. Or at least we think he's bipolar....... All we know is you can't get that silly pulling one.

Quote: