Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 22-07-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
JerseyVics
www.FPVregistry.com

Arrow First trip to Perth, August 11th thru 13th... Anyone?

Just booked my first trip to Perth thanks to a Virgin Blue happy hour special... (not as good as the $25 each way Tiger deal from June, but you know I was naive back then and had a job... I should have went, but whatever)

Anyway, I'll be in Perth from 9am Tuesday, August 11th to 4pm Thursday, August 13th, if anybody's up for a mini meet or whatnot.

Thanks,
--Russ

Old 23-07-2009, 02:26 AM   #2
EFPWR
B-Series Powered!

Perth has an awesome coast for cruising if you're going to hire a car whilst there.
Old 23-07-2009, 02:47 AM   #3
Bucket
XR5 Pilot

I might be able to pull some of the crews together from B-Series, AU club and fordxr5turbo.com.au??
Should be fun! If any thing it may be just me in my trusty five ;)
Old 23-07-2009, 08:52 PM   #4
JerseyVics
www.FPVregistry.com

Sweet!
JerseyVics is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-08-2009, 05:36 AM   #5
JerseyVics
www.FPVregistry.com

So after yet another sleepless night I'm off to Perth!

Anybody up for a mini-meet? Call me: 0431 934 426 (keep in mind I'm a pedestrian)

--Russ

PS. I might be a little jetlagged... I arrived from France last night, flight was over an hour late, they lost my luggage, I haven't slept since Friday (Europe time) Still enjoying every minute of this though (well maybe not the lost luggage part...