Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 29-05-2007, 09:03 PM   #1
King Nothing
He has, the Knack..

Angry Girlfriends house robbed!

Bunch of pricks!

Girlfriends house was robbed in Oatley, Sydney between 1pm and 4pm today. Took her sisters silver acer laptop, her dads black ipod nano, money and her mums and sisters jewelry, which is particularly sentimental as her mother passed away a few years ago. Luckily none of her stuff has been taken, it looks like they may have been disturbed. They had moved her laptop but hadn't taken it, had gone through her backpack but found nothing worthwhile. The morons left a plastic drink bottle under her sisters bed, so hopefully the toolbag is a complete moron and has prints already on file. Otherwise there is not much hope.

The worst thing is their dodgy landlord had been around unannounced (which he does all the time : ) in that time and had left the gate unlocked and open. Either he scared them off, or left the gate open for them to get in via the back window. I know its a really, really, really long shot but if anyone has any information, or sees a silver acer laptop or anything else I have described come up for sale really cheap then please pm me. And in the even rarer event that the ****wit is reading this, I hope you feel like a big man you worthless sack of ****. If I ever lay my hands on you, well, its not worth saying here as the swear filter or a mod will remove 99% of it anyway.

Full credit to the police as well, they have been fantastic so far. Lets just hope they catch the bastards!

I hope he/she/they get pack raped by a fleet of sydney buses!

Workhorse, stock as a rock

2004 BA MKI Futura - Now the wife's

For Show: 18" Kaotic Shadow Chrome, King SL all round, Cadence Amp, Kenwood 12" Sub, JL Audio 5x7's, Scuff Plates, MP3 Connector

For Go: SVI LPG, K&N Filter, F6 CAI, XR6T snorkle, XR8 catback, Magnaflow metal cat, Pacemaker headers, Underdrive, Thermostat, Custom tune, DBA4000

Now with baby seat and toys

175.6 rwkw

www.bseries.com.au/King_Nothing
King Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2007, 09:10 PM   #2
pertuan
Focus on my Focus

That sucks mate. Good luck to you in recovering the property. Hope you're insured. I got robbed 2 years ago when I was sleeping in the night time. They came in and took my small electronics like digital camera and PSP while I was sleeping in the other room.

Now normally when we have these races, Jeremy goes in the car and says "Powerrr" alot.... - James speaking about Jeremy (Top Gear S7 E05)

American parts... Russian parts... ALL MADE IN TAIWAN! - Russian guy in Armegeddon
pertuan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2007, 09:20 PM   #3
DODDO
Can man

Thats not cool mate. I hope they catch the bastards that did it.
My mates house got done over last week. They took mainly sentimental stuff, like his late grandfathers watch and his mums and sisters Jewellery, most of which had been passed down through the family. Some lowlife took it, who has no sense of family and posessions that family once owned, and is now going to sell it off for next to nothing. There are some lowlifes in this world.
Enough said from me now, goodluck with the investigations anyway!

Cheers