Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 08-08-2011, 04:04 AM   #1
Brodes
Brodes

Default Good Adel workshops??

Ok wasn't sure where to post this so the pub seems fit.

I've just moved to Adel (Paradise to be exact) from the country and I'm looking for a new mechanic, preferably close to me and that does a quality job, high attention to detail & of course a good price, but I'm willing to pay xtra for a top job....but not sky high of course.

So I just thought I'd get a few opinions from some locals if I could, word of mouth is normally the best advice.

Old 08-08-2011, 11:58 AM   #2
V3RSAC3
... Fear it!

Default Re: Good Adel workshops??

There are a few in your area mate. There's one on Lower North East Rd just Opposite to Paradise Motors around the bend. And there's a bunch in Glynde. My mate works for a diff and trans place on Glynde that mainly work on hotties, but they also service regular cars and you'll find them to be top notch work quality. They take alot of pride in their work. I'll get the name for you, but they are my recommendation.
Chrysler 300C Sedan
SY Territory Ghia
V3RSAC3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #3
Brodes
Brodes

Sounds like the sort of place I'm after, that be good thanks.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:48 PM   #4
BHDOGS
Banned

Bruce heinrich up at lonsdale a true ford man hes built and raced them and his prices are reasonable does the work for most of the modified car guys in adelaide
BHDOGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #5
fast gt

Mike Dale automotive at jacobsons cresent holden hill. He built the motor and box for my eb rally car as well as alot of other race/rally cars, services all my cars and is reasonably priced. I would recommend him everytime and he is also ford man .(He races a e series saloon car). But he services and repairs all sort of cars and is reasonably quick without compromising on quality
fast gt is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 07:29 PM   #6
V3RSAC3
... Fear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHDOGS
Bruce heinrich up at lonsdale a true ford man hes built and raced them and his prices are reasonable does the work for most of the modified car guys in adelaide
Yeah but also not a local for us North East boys. About an hour + drive with good traffic lol. If you wanted to do a major mod would be worth your time going up there. But just for servicing and what not there's others closer lol
Chrysler 300C Sedan
SY Territory Ghia
V3RSAC3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #7
SLO247
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast gt
Mike Dale automotive at jacobsons cresent holden hill. He built the motor and box for my eb rally car as well as alot of other race/rally cars, services all my cars and is reasonably priced. I would recommend him everytime and he is also ford man .(He races a e series saloon car). But he services and repairs all sort of cars and is reasonably quick without compromising on quality
He was also the operator at the last Fordmods dyno day. Seemed like a top bloke, very friendly and helpful. He also gave good advice and analysis on the dyno results.
SLO247 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 08:39 PM   #8
Ibrox90
Banned

2 words, Bruce Heinrich

HIS
THUNDER
2004 BA XR8
Blueprint

Mods:
Quad Exhaust, Hi-Flow Air filter, BFtiming chain tensioners, Billet Oil pump gears
stage 2 shift kit, riding on G6ET 18's

HERS
FLASH
BA MKII XR6 Turbo
Phantom Purple
Typhoon front end

Parking your ford after a long day of being Awesome
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Parkin...37774932974038
Ibrox90 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-08-2011, 04:45 PM   #9
feral

JAAZ Automotive in Graves St at Newton, top blokes and know their stuff.
feral is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post