Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 27-05-2007, 02:55 AM   #1
ThoR_
Holdens Fall Apart!

Default Turtle Wax ICE?

Hey has anyone used that Turtle Wax Ice yet. Just wondering if its all it is cracked up to be. Theres Platnum befor that and F21 befor that. I swear the list of car waxes is mental. Each brand has a heap of different 'series' so to speak. I mean you have Turtle Wax, Meguiers, Mothers Gold or what ever it is, Armorall all though you dont here much of that. Saw another on the other day Black Magic or something or other. I want them all but i cant buy em all :(

Old 27-05-2007, 03:25 AM   #2
Bucket
XR5 Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoR_
Hey has anyone used that Turtle Wax Ice yet. Just wondering if its all it is cracked up to be. Theres Platnum befor that and F21 befor that. I swear the list of car waxes is mental. Each brand has a heap of different 'series' so to speak. I mean you have Turtle Wax, Meguiers, Mothers Gold or what ever it is, Armorall all though you dont here much of that. Saw another on the other day Black Magic or something or other. I want them all but i cant buy em all :(
Hi Mate, I use Turtle Wax ICE on my Car...I have the Gel wax and the re-applicator for in between waxing...It's great..