Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 01-02-2011, 06:14 PM   #1
fiestaz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Fiestaz update.

Hi all

It has been a while, been flat out with a new job and haven't really had time to update fez's status. So here we go....

Been running very well, even in this ridiculous heat. Only problems to date is an extremely annoying squeeking noise coming from the passenger side b pillar, which we tried to fix with little success.....

On Australia day in the immense heat started her up.... Fine.... Immediately turned the air con on (ofcourse) which was then followed by the usual clunk to indicate the air con has turned on. Then followed by more clunks indicating something was not right and the air con didn't kick in. Tried restarting which didn't do anything. So just took it for a drive and the noise stopped, the air con kicked in and haven't had a problem since...

So where is fez now.... Well it's at the smash repairer getting my mates handy work fixed.... Definitely not impressed with that as I have lost my car for the week :/

But otherwise fez is well, will try and post some photos of the result (hopefully they clean it).

Cheers.
Fiestaz.

fiestaz is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-02-2011, 11:13 PM   #2
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Glad it's been a mostly good experience so far mate! Definitely post up some snaps. If my air con worked a bit better, the car would be near perfection. Not to worry, you soon forget about the heat when you take it around a few corners ;-)