Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 24-10-2013, 09:14 PM   #1
ashe
Starter Motor

Default I have a 1965 XP i want to sell...

I would be really appreciative of any help anyone could offer me.
I have a 1965 XP that belonged to my great grandmother, she was the only owner of this car besides my brother and myself.
My brother in all his wisdom decided to completely pull the car apart, like really pull the car apart, seats out, doors off, everything. Now he's left it with my husband and I but we don't have the time to do the car up and piece it back together and it seems a shame to go to waste so we've decided we want to sell it.
In the cars current state we have no idea what price to put on it. When it was together it did still run, it even made the long drive from Hamilton to Hastings in VIC.
Could someone please give.me a guide as to what it would be worth or give me the name of someone who could help.
Many thanks,
Ashlee

Old 24-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #2
BDA074

Default Re: I have a 1965 XP i want to sell...

Some photo's will probably assist you in getting a better guide
Old 24-10-2013, 09:22 PM   #3
MercurySilver
Isn't it obvious?
Donating Member1

Hi there.
While u will prob get a few answers in this section, it might be better asked if u scroll down the main page and look for the sub section that is in small blue writing titled 'classic'.
There's plenty of guys and girls in that area with xp and xm series and are very knowledgeable in these cars.
If u gcan take some photos and get them up in imageshack or photobycket and post the links they could certainly help too.
Someone will most def be able to give u a guide.
Old 24-10-2013, 09:27 PM   #4
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

and any more details on the vehicle , the more details the better the estimation so if you can list as much detail about the vehicle condition and if know if anything is missing ect

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 24-10-2013, 10:00 PM   #5
ashe
Starter Motor

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11407073

Thank you for your replies, ive posted another thread in the 'classic' section as suggested with some photos attached
Closed Thread