Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 22-10-2011, 12:00 AM   #1
jezza11

Default ANYONE IN SYDNEY know of mr ford in sydney the wreckers

http://mrfordspares.com.au/

Anyone know this place, they have an el xr6 front bumper i need urgent he wants 250 for it...can anyone get it and freight to me as he wont freight i will pay for the troubles, freight to me is 70 dollars thru fastaway.

Hope someone can help Jeremy

jezza11 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2011, 12:48 AM   #2
FPVGT500
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: ANYONE IN SYDNEY know of mr ford in sydney the wreckers

Yep i have been there not a bad wreckers actually, not sure on how well he priced the bumper for you have you shopped around and checked???
FPVGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2011, 08:21 AM   #3
jezza11

yes that is a good price i believe, everyone else wanted 500 plus
Old 22-10-2011, 09:26 PM   #4
FPVGT500
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Make sure you get pics of the bumper before buying, his a pretty good wrecker but for your peace of mind
FPVGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2011, 09:37 PM   #5
jezza11

thats why i was hoping some one might live near there and can check it out, as he wont freight either so its a pain
Old 23-10-2011, 10:25 AM   #6
lockieoc
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

hate dealing with this mob,
rudest bunch of morons i have ever dealt with.
Bought a hard lid off them on eBay as it was advertised in immaculate conditions, correct color, genuine... stoked!
Even called to confirm the condition and yep "excellent condition", best they have seen. "Beautiful, i'll come pick it up tomorrow" "no worries we will take it off the ute and have it ready for you". Get there the next day, lid still on the car, and after a closer inspection of the lid it is covered it deep scratches. The idiot tried to tell me 'immaculate' doesn't include the quality of the paint.....? A bit of french was exchanged, negative feedback was left and marked the sale as competed so they got stung with a final sale fee.

Long story short i wouldn't recommend dealing with this mob.
lockieoc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post