Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 01-05-2009, 02:41 PM   #1
monte.b

Default bum city wreckers bunderberg

Hi all i dont get on here much as im into hotrods ,fords of course ,anyway i just wanted to warn everybody here about this lot ,i bought a 5 ltr injected engine auto and diff off them for $1200 i trusted them to supply all the gear with it ,but when i got home the engine was less starter ,harmonic balancer ,alternator ,and the diff was a pile of crap ,it was supposed to be ls but i dont think it is ,anyway it was partly my fault as i trusted them and didnt check before i took posession ,ive been back two times but keep getting the runaround ,today wayne told me the starter and balancer had been sold ,seperatly ,not happy jan , i do call in here now and again but are mostly on ozrodders.com thanks ,regards ,Monte.b [they make rum in bunderberg]

monte.b is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-05-2009, 02:45 PM   #2
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'll say Monte 1 post since september 2008

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
The Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-05-2009, 02:56 PM   #3
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by monte.b
Hi all i dont get on here much as im into hotrods ,fords of course ,anyway i just wanted to warn everybody here about this lot ,i bought a 5 ltr injected engine auto and diff off them for $1200 i trusted them to supply all the gear with it ,but when i got home the engine was less starter ,harmonic balancer ,alternator ,and the diff was a pile of crap ,it was supposed to be ls but i dont think it is ,anyway it was partly my fault as i trusted them and didnt check before i took posession ,ive been back two times but keep getting the runaround ,today wayne told me the starter and balancer had been sold ,seperatly ,not happy jan , i do call in here now and again but are mostly on ozrodders.com thanks ,regards ,Monte.b [they make rum in bunderberg]
Look at your invoice. If the missing components are on it or you have something in writing saying they will be supplied you have a case if not then you are stuffed.

Caveat Emptor
flappist is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-05-2009, 07:38 PM   #4
monte.b

Yep im stuffed ,didnt get a proper reciept either ,we just moved up from the gold coast to maryborough in december and have been very impressed with the honest people in dealings here but i guess its like the gold chain coast there are rifoff people every where, hey yeti hows it goin,sorry blokes i havnt changed my address ect but its been a bit full on since we moved ,but we love it here and im going to get a bit more involved in this forum from now on too ,regards ,monte.b
monte.b is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post