Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 03-07-2023, 11:52 PM   #181
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Century Batteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
I doubt any retailer has that kind of clout. Maybe on the odd occasion, but not all the time. But it seems the failures aren't of the odd occasion where the manufacturer would wear the cost.

Say Autobarn swaps the battery or gives the customer a refund then sends off the "dud" one for inspection and the manufacturer goes "no fault found" then Autobarn has to suck up the loss. Do that a few times and Autobarn are no longer on the customers side, they will strictly follow manufacturers policy.

And there is no way known the manufacturer will replace/refund every battery Autobarn demands they do. They will just stop dealing with Autobarn.

Its interesting going back and reading some of the TSB's for the B-series. In one of them it specifically says:

It goes on to say here are new testing procedures that must be followed and if the rack is changed and found to be no fault found on return or proper procedure has not been followed the entire claim will be denied and rejected.

When retailers start loosing money they quickly stand up and listen.
They do have that kind of power - Autobarn is part of BAPCOR, which has a $1.8B revenue.

Both BAPCOR and GPC Asia Pacific set the terms to their suppliers, not the other way around, because of the money they spend with suppliers.

Its the same with OEMs, you sell to them on their terms, not yours.

BAPCOR/GPC Asia Pacific and Super Retail Group would be Century's three largest customers by a huge margin and all three have the ability to set the terms to Century over contracted prices, refusing price increases and terms of sale in regards to warranty.

Just to put Autobarn and their other retail brands into perspective (Autobarn/Autopro/Sprint/Midas/ABS), retail is only 20% of BAPCORs revenue,

If Century lost BAPCOR's retail division, they'd lose 338 stores buying stock of Century product.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 04-07-2023 at 12:03 AM.
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2023, 12:07 AM   #182
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
They do have that kind of power - Autobarn is part of BAPCOR, which has a $1.8B revenue.

Both BAPCOR and GPC Asia Pacific set the terms to their suppliers, not the other way around, because of the money they spend with suppliers.

Its the same with OEMs, you sell to them on their terms, not yours.
And JB Hifi/Good Guys have revenues about $11.5b, but if I walk in with my 6 or 12 or 18 month old dud TV they won't give me a new replacement out of stock. Or a refund.

That aside, if they had that kind of power, why aren't they doing it now? Why **** off customers by making them follow the manufacturer's warranty procedures? Surely it's far easier to just give a refund or replacement then to go through all this crap, which includes ****ing off the customer and reviews like this being posted online.

On the face of it, to me, it seems the manufacturer is setting the terms... Not the retailer. No matter how big they are.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2023, 12:13 AM   #183
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I doubt any retailer has that kind of clout. Maybe on the odd occasion, but not all the time. But it seems the failures aren't of the odd occasion where the manufacturer would wear the cost.

Say Autobarn swaps the battery or gives the customer a refund then sends off the "dud" one for inspection and the manufacturer goes "no fault found" then Autobarn has to suck up the loss. Do that a few times and Autobarn are no longer on the customers side, they will strictly follow manufacturers policy.

And there is no way known the manufacturer will replace/refund every battery Autobarn demands they do. They will just stop dealing with Autobarn.

Its interesting going back and reading some of the TSB's for the B-series. In one of them it specifically says:

It goes on to say here are new testing procedures that must be followed and if the rack is changed and found to be no fault found on return or proper procedure has not been followed the entire claim will be denied and rejected.

Re clout.That is how Bunnings run manufacturers.Bunnings tell them what the price they will pay is Take it or leave it, no questions asked warranty.Oh and your reps will stock the shelves and make sure stock doesn’t run out or we won't buy off you again.
Tassie f100 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 04-07-2023, 12:18 AM   #184
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
And JB Hifi/Good Guys have revenues about $11.5b, but if I walk in with my 6 or 12 or 18 month old dud TV they won't give me a new replacement out of stock. Or a refund.

That aside, if they had that kind of power, why aren't they doing it now? Why **** off customers by making them follow the manufacturer's warranty procedures? Surely it's far easier to just give a refund or replacement then to go through all this crap, which includes ****ing off the customer and reviews like this being posted online.

On the face of it, to me, it seems the manufacturer is setting the terms... Not the retailer. No matter how big they are.
... They do

I'm telling you as someone who worked in sales, as a supplier to Super Retail Group, BAPCOR and GPC Asia Pacific as my aftermarket customers, as well as OEMs like Kenworth/IVECO/Alstom et al.

GPC Asia Pacific has no fault warranty as part of Repco's terms where they don't even need to send goods back to a supplier they just lodge warranty claims on the supplier and then they honor it.

They are national accounts on contract pricing, they're not on a price matrix as per usual and they have special terms for you to get onto their supplier lists.

If you disappear off their supplier list then all of a sudden all their branches can no longer see or buy in your product.

Super Retail Group, BAPCOR and GPC Asia Pacific, all three will not pay suppliers on warranty claims and they won't return the stock to you either, they literally will not pay supplier invoices if they lodge warranty claims.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 04-07-2023 at 12:25 AM.
Old 04-07-2023, 12:31 AM   #185
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
... They do
Then explain why aren't they doing it? Why are they treating customers the opposite of what you describe? They must have a cruel sense of humor to be doing this for ****s and giggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassie f100 View Post
Re clout.That is how Bunnings run manufacturers.Bunnings tell them what the price they will pay is Take it or leave it, no questions asked warranty.Oh and your reps will stock the shelves and make sure stock doesn’t run out or we won't buy off you again.
Interesting you say that, because of the things I've returned to Bunnings they just throw them in the bin and give me another one.

I've returned 3 things to them where the manufacturer has absolutely refused to honour the warranty. But Bunnings said "screw that" and threw the items in the bin in front of me and just gave me another one off the shelf.

I ask them if they are going to be getting warranty on stuff and they just say no, its not worth trying, too expensive, so they bin it and give me another. It's built into and accounted in their cost model.
Old 04-07-2023, 12:40 AM   #186
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Then explain why aren't they doing it? Why are they treating customers the opposite of what you describe? They must have a cruel sense of humor to be doing this for ****s and giggles.

Interesting you say that, because of the things I've returned to Bunnings they just throw them in the bin and give me another one.

I've returned 3 things to them where the manufacturer has absolutely refused to honour the warranty. But Bunnings said "screw that" and threw the items in the bin in front of me and just gave me another one off the shelf.

I ask them if they are going to be getting warranty on stuff and they just say no, its not worth trying, too expensive, so they bin it and give me another. It's built into and accounted in their cost model.
The branch manager would be getting monitored on warranty claims as a KPI for their branches, and it's likely that the individual themselves is making a judgement call on you as an over the counter retail customer whether they look after you or not for the hit on the KPI.

We saw two examples here where someone was told Century is a pain in the *** for warranty and that Supercharge is no questions asked.

Then another person was told that Supercharge is a pain in the *** on warranty claims from another branch of the same store.

If you were spending $20,000/month with that branch, watch how they bend over backwards and magically the Century warranty problem suddenly isn't a problem.
Old 04-07-2023, 09:05 AM   #187
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:

Well and truly agree with this, as much as I hate the house of Chinesm they did exactly the same for me.

roKWiz is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2023, 10:06 AM   #188
Itsme
Experienced Member

Quote:

Retailers do have the clout, more than what you think, many years ago I nearly got screwed over by LG until my retailer stepped in and forced a new replacement with a white goods purchase. The store owner could not believe what LG was trying to do to me.
You got to remember manufacturers need retailers to sell their products.
Cheers
Itsme is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2023, 10:12 AM   #189
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Had a Ryobi battery which wouldn't charge and took it to Bunnings for warranty. They denied it because it was just two weeks outside warranty.
Don't mind it sat on the bench for a few weeks before we got around to going there. Probably would have argued harder, but it was for work so just bought another.

Didn't have a receipt but Bunnings is the only Ryobi retailer
2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.
XR Martin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2023, 10:19 AM   #190
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR Martin View Post
Had a Ryobi battery which wouldn't charge and took it to Bunnings for warranty. They denied it because it was just two weeks outside warranty.
Don't mind it sat on the bench for a few weeks before we got around to going there. Probably would have argued harder, but it was for work so just bought another.

Didn't have a receipt but Bunnings is the only Ryobi retailer
Love Ryobi stuff, falls apart just looking at it.

Did you get, "You must have been using it wrong" Computer says NO.

Old 08-07-2023, 05:50 PM   #191
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
The branch manager would be getting monitored on warranty claims as a KPI for their branches, and it's likely that the individual themselves is making a judgement call on you as an over the counter retail customer whether they look after you or not for the hit on the KPI.

We saw two examples here where someone was told Century is a pain in the *** for warranty and that Supercharge is no questions asked.

Then another person was told that Supercharge is a pain in the *** on warranty claims from another branch of the same store.

If you were spending $20,000/month with that branch, watch how they bend over backwards and magically the Century warranty problem suddenly isn't a problem.
If a battery did give up before say 3 year warranty, it would not be a new battery for nothing ? but to do with how many months old it is pro-rata ?

Many people think that the new car warranty like 10 years is nothing to pay if something needs doing. like a clutch or auto has to be reconditioned i am sure one does not get a new auto trans, if anything just set to last out the warranty.
Engine well i have seen a Holden red 6 cyl that was Holden reco that had 2 cyl bored out 60 tho number 3 and 4 cyl the rest were stock pistons.

A mate up the road claims No ! it will all be brand new parts he demands ! and nothing to pay at all ! what BS i said. you really believe 10 year warranty is open like that.

After saying that i know 2 mates who are lucky to get 2 years out of any car battery they have ever had, that's 40 years with every car they owned, why ? i think it's because they jump in and drive flat out from cold ? maybe battery do not like that ?

I have had cars that had radio on all day on the job site and no problems with good lasting for years.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2023, 06:04 PM   #192
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick taylor View Post
If a battery did give up before say 3 year warranty, it would not be a new battery for nothing ? but to do with how many months old it is pro-rata ?

Many people think that the new car warranty like 10 years is nothing to pay if something needs doing. like a clutch or auto has to be reconditioned i am sure one does not get a new auto trans, if anything just set to last out the warranty.
Engine well i have seen a Holden red 6 cyl that was Holden reco that had 2 cyl bored out 60 tho number 3 and 4 cyl the rest were stock pistons.

A mate up the road claims No ! it will all be brand new parts he demands ! and nothing to pay at all ! what BS i said. you really believe 10 year warranty is open like that.

After saying that i know 2 mates who are lucky to get 2 years out of any car battery they have ever had, that's 40 years with every car they owned, why ? i think it's because they jump in and drive flat out from cold ? maybe battery do not like that ?

I have had cars that had radio on all day on the job site and no problems with good lasting for years.
Its supposed to be new for old within the warranty period of the battery, to test it you're supposed to charge it up overnight on a charger then test the battery.

I used the carbon pile load tester as it simulates the load of the starter motor on the battery, I never used the electronic job because if you compare side by side, the electronic one was always optimistic on its results compared to the carbon pile tester.

https://www.projecta.com.au/products...on-pile-tester

Warranty covers manufacturing defect, not wear and tear, if you have a 7 year warranty on your new Kia and the alternator craps out because its worn brushes down, one suspects you'll be pushing **** up hill to get that covered under warranty as it wasn't a manufacture defect.

OEM battery in my Focus lasted 12 months, before it dropped cells, then its replacements it would kill them every 12-18 months afterwards with the exact same problem which I suspect was a problem with the car and not the battery though.

I cracked the ****s with it and put in a bigger battery and then it went close to 5 years.

I reckon its due to the electronics in modern cars these days, my Mazda Bravo ute had an 11 year old Supercharge Silver in it when I got it from its previous owner.

The only reason I replaced it was I thought that was pushing the friendship a bit too much, it still started the car fine.

Given the only electronics it has is basic EFI, lights and the AC compressor clutch I'd say the longevity of batteries here is due to the environment that battery is dealing with. Plus its unleaded and not diesel so it doesn't have a super rattly environment with lots of vibration.

My Focus, you don't drive it for two weeks and it won't start.

My cars also generally do highway drives rather than short trips, so its an ideal environment for them as well.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 08-07-2023 at 06:28 PM.
Old 08-07-2023, 06:29 PM   #193
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe View Post
I am sure they were.

I have noted some huge price jump at Bunnings, especially tools/battery power tools etc

Everything has jumped up a lot. I buy certain things that I have been buying for years.

2.5kg bag of commercial style frozen chips, was paying $7.50 from local wholesaler, paid $12.50 Yesterday.

Baking paper was $1.99 per roll, now $3.59

I also noted bags of lollies, snakes etc are now $4 at Coles. they were $1.99 only a matter of weeks ago.

Four pack of Mother energy drink (yes I am addicted) $7.50 till about three weeks ago now over $11 etc etc etc I could go on all day. Not just small jumps but huge increases.
It's the War in Ukraine ? well yes and no ? but it's the same load of BS dribble that they peddle, outright lies and it's coming form our side ! on everything, we are being taken for fools ! Covid was a pathetic reaction, to see how stupid people were ? what was the % that you could die from such if healthy, non ! but for wanting destruction ! wipe out business !
The price of Fuel ? could be cheap as when Trump was in easy, but Biden wants high fuel prices to peddle the new age BS and most people just swallow it all with no regard at all ! following along with anything the Government claims with no regard at all !
Joe Biden can do no wrong ? but is the biggest moron fool President ever.
Not to mention your money in the Bank is not safe anymore, you have to have a degree in how not to be taken for a ride nowadays.
Governments are out of control nowadays and people who pray on others should be hung in the mall for scamming. and
The brat kids need a good kick up the tail, i blame the governments for creating the brats and all. It's no excuse in fact, why should we pay for a limp governments failings and being dominated over by nothing but trash !
Old 08-07-2023, 06:39 PM   #194
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick taylor View Post
It's the War in Ukraine ? well yes and no ? but it's the same load of BS dribble that they peddle, outright lies and it's coming form our side ! on everything, we are being taken for fools ! Covid was a pathetic reaction, to see how stupid people were ? what was the % that you could die from such if healthy, non ! but for wanting destruction ! wipe out business !
The price of Fuel ? could be cheap as when Trump was in easy, but Biden wants high fuel prices to peddle the new age BS and most people just swallow it all with no regard at all ! following along with anything the Government claims with no regard at all !
Not to mention your money in the Bank is not safe anymore, you have to have a degree in how not to be taken for a ride nowadays.
Governments are out of control nowadays and people who pray on others should be hung in the mall for scamming. and
The brat kids need a good kick up the tail, i blame the governments for creating the brats and all. It's no excuse in fact, why should we pay for a limp governments failings and being dominated over by nothing but trash !
I was going to delete your post as it's so far off topic it's in another country but decided to leave it in for the comical value.

P.S. Back off on the Red cordial ok?
Old 08-07-2023, 09:06 PM   #195
jgmdat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasoLane View Post
I was going to delete your post as it's so far off topic it's in another country but decided to leave it in for the comical value.

P.S. Back off on the Red cordial ok?
I know it was off topic, but in his defence some of the things he mentioned aren't that far off being correct.
jgmdat is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-07-2023, 12:46 AM   #196
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmdat View Post
I know it was off topic, but in his defence some of the things he mentioned aren't that far off being correct.

except for
Quote:
Biden is the same as most president from good 'ol us of a .... i would have thought trump was the biggest? [but then again it could be the public?]. governments have 'appeared' to slowly shift from being a "peoples government" to a "corporal government". banks saying no to cash .... holy forking crap and the kids .. put the onus on said parents?. 4 year old here swears like a trooper & spits at his mum ..... parents don't appear to do anything sort of reprimanding.

now back to warranties being no longer honoured

Ps. no red cordial was consumed .... it was ALL green............
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-07-2023, 09:29 AM   #197
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
You sure you didn't confuse it for coolant by a ny chance???
Old 09-07-2023, 09:37 AM   #198
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
You sure you didn't confuse it for coolant by a ny chance???

differant green.....
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-07-2023, 02:11 PM   #199
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
except for

Biden is the same as most president from good 'ol us of a .... i would have thought trump was the biggest? [but then again it could be the public?]. governments have 'appeared' to slowly shift from being a "peoples government" to a "corporal government". banks saying no to cash .... holy forking crap and the kids .. put the onus on said parents?. 4 year old here swears like a trooper & spits at his mum ..... parents don't appear to do anything sort of reprimanding.

now back to warranties being no longer honoured

I know one is not allowed to talk about political issues at all because, well i will not say that.
But if you all think your heading down the right track, well i wont say that. But if you are happy to pay the price ? and everyone looks to be happy to pay the price nowadays without any regard at all.
The price of fuel is a non issue now as is the House power bill intent no one could not care less ! but you are being ripped off in fact, just saying and it's related to the post by XB GS 351 Coupe. Not just small jump up but huge increases.
It's The era of say nothing ! cause you could offend.

I could of been up for $360 for a Battery if i got caught out and car would not start ! Like hell being stung like that BS. as i am not impressed about that at all, i do not like being played. How can a business get away with such outright criminal tactics. but they do ! not only regarding battery's but hang on it's taboo to mention anything other.

Another thing i was wondering can you push start a manual car nowadays that has to have the clutch pushed in so as to turn the key so as to start ?

You may have to get the engine spinning over at a speed and touch the clutch for it to hope to fire up ?

But then again jumper cables must be a must nowadays ?
Only if one is willing to jump start a EFI car nowadays, i found out when i had a VS Commodore and a mate with a VS Commodore battery was run down flat, i said i will put the leads on ! the correct way myself by the book ! but this bloke just tossed the lead on in the most stupid way possible, it sparked real badly 3 times. like why would anyone do such ! such is life. I could not care if it was a carby car but the trouble that such people can cause is huge !
I work on my own cars and for the life of me someone has to come and play around with things, the very things that should not be touched they will go directly for such and i say This is not like a f HQ Holden get lost, do not play with the electronic throttle body or air sensor for f sake and do not put jumper leads on a EFI car for f sake, why well, it's not worth it !
Old 20-02-2024, 01:10 PM   #200
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Three years and ten months old Century EF57MF, tested 550 out of rated 560CCA last weekend with the SP Tools mini tester. (Fully charged, left to “settle” 45 minutes post charging and not connected to the car.)

Not saying this would be a universal experience but it’s pretty good. Bought on special, I think about $155 at the time. That’s less than 12¢ per day for the benefit, and falling.
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-03-2024, 11:53 PM   #201
CFOUR
The Destroyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFOUR View Post
have 4 centuries in the driveway, 1x 8 years old, 2x 3 years old and 1x 6 months old will see if it fails first.
Update
the 8 year old (now 10) and one of the 3 year old ones (now 5) have died in the past month, the older was a 67ef the younger a 57ef. replaced both with the replacement 67efmf. the surviving one from 2019 is also a 67ef.
4 users like this post:
Old 23-03-2024, 04:35 PM   #202
BFIIGhiaZF6
George
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The experience, information and willingness to help and share data in regards to the ZF cooling system options has probably cleared a lot of doubt about air/oil coolers and the ZF transmission. 

Had the Century 67EF MF battery since Feb 2019, regular maintenance charge keeps it good to date

Was SCA Club special, 42 month warranty fitted, watch out for it,

2007 BFII Fairmont Ghia I6 4L, ZF6 Auto, Ego Charcoal, Warm Charcoal.

R/Up 2019:Winner 2023:, Best BA-BF Geelong AFD.

PWR Air/Oil Cooler, K&N, Egas elbow, V8 upper F6 lower CAI.

1997 Fairmont EL Ghia Tickford 4L Auto
1985 Falcon XF GL 4.1L Auto.
1979 Fairmont XD Ghia 4.1L Auto.
1971 Cortina GL Estate 1200cc Manual.
BFIIGhiaZF6 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 23-03-2024, 05:02 PM   #203
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFIIGhiaZF6 View Post
Had the Century 67EF MF battery since Feb 2019, regular maintenance charge keeps it good to date

Was SCA Club special, 42 month warranty fitted, watch out for it,

Been waiting for couple of truck NS70's to come down.

2 users like this post:
Old 23-03-2024, 05:27 PM   #204
BFIIGhiaZF6
George
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The experience, information and willingness to help and share data in regards to the ZF cooling system options has probably cleared a lot of doubt about air/oil coolers and the ZF transmission. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
Been waiting for couple of truck NS70's to come down.
Extra CCA would be nice, provided it will fit in the tray?, I have found the 640 perfectly adequate in the Ghia, starts instantly, hot or cold, winter or summer.

2007 BFII Fairmont Ghia I6 4L, ZF6 Auto, Ego Charcoal, Warm Charcoal.

R/Up 2019:Winner 2023:, Best BA-BF Geelong AFD.

PWR Air/Oil Cooler, K&N, Egas elbow, V8 upper F6 lower CAI.

1997 Fairmont EL Ghia Tickford 4L Auto
1985 Falcon XF GL 4.1L Auto.
1979 Fairmont XD Ghia 4.1L Auto.
1971 Cortina GL Estate 1200cc Manual.
BFIIGhiaZF6 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2024, 05:30 PM   #205
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
Extra CCA would be nice, provided it will fit in the tray?, I have found the 640 perfectly adequate in the Ghia, starts instantly, hot or cold, winter or summer.
Good to know. Perfect for Ford Trader truck. needs 2 x NS70's.

Old 23-03-2024, 06:29 PM   #206
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Quote:
Yes, that's my go to battery for the fleet. Always waiting for the super-crap club specials.
FairmontGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: