Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 15-10-2012, 09:56 PM   #1
Jock260
Cast Iron fan

Default Tickford gear..

Hey fellas,

The steering wheel and gear knob on the Ute are very tired and well overdue for replacement. It came from the factory with all the Momo gear so i want to replace it with that too, not the standard black leather gear.

Problem is i can seem to find any on Ebay. Closest i can get is a Black leather gear knob, but no steering wheels. Where else can i go, besides Ford?

Also, how can i program a new central locking remote to the car, need to buy one of those too.

Old 15-10-2012, 10:39 PM   #2
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Tickford gear..

From time to time you are able to find other colour Momo parts on eBay just as I have. You will be paying top dollar for new items.

With the remote which has been covered numerous of times. Have all remotes with you (they will all need to be programmed again).

Ensure all doors are closed, switch car to on position, push the rear demister button 3 times within 5 seconds.

Locks will cycle up and down to indicate learning mode.

Push the lock button on each remote one at a time and door locks will cycle once the remote has been programmed.

Turn car off

2002 AUIII XR6
1995 EF Falcon XR6
2003 LR Focus Zetec
1989 KE Laser TX3
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post