Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 17-12-2014, 04:37 PM   #1
AGH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Costco ACT.

For those who are interested and live in the area Costco is selling 91 unleaded for $1.197, 98 and diesel for $1.297 today.....yep you have to be a member and for those who live in the big cities it may not be seen as such a big deal.....but for those members who live in or around the ACT it's at least 20c a litre cheaper than we have been paying...cheers.

AGH is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 17-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #2
devilcv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Costco ACT.

That's good for those in Canberra.. I'm currently paying 1.25.9 for ulp, 119.9 for e10 in Goulburn. No membership or discounts required.

However, canberrans should support Costco where they can rather than the price matching woolies caltex that bump their prices when Costco close for the night.
devilcv8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-12-2014, 09:17 PM   #3
Itsme
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcv8 View Post
That's good for those in Canberra.. I'm currently paying 1.25.9 for ulp, 119.9 for e10 in Goulburn. No membership or discounts required.

However, canberrans should support Costco where they can rather than the price matching woolies caltex that bump their prices when Costco close for the night.
People should support the independents much as possible, coles & woolies has been ripping the motorists for years.
Itsme is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-12-2014, 10:40 PM   #4
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Going to get costco membership tomorrow. Fuel at BP is Fyshwick was 40 cents dearer today than costco. I'll make up my $60 joining fee in only two refils of my 4x4.

Question, if i preset $200 of fuel at costco, what happens if i only use $180?
fordomatic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-12-2014, 10:51 PM   #5
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic View Post
Going to get costco membership tomorrow. Fuel at BP is Fyshwick was 40 cents dearer today than costco. I'll make up my $60 joining fee in only two refils of my 4x4.

The rest is credited back to your card - it can take a day or two apparently.
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
JC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 17-12-2014, 11:29 PM   #6
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
The rest is credited back to your card - it can take a day or two apparently.

Cool thanks mate, for the sake of $20-$30 i can live with a couple of days.

Bring on the savings i say, i've worked out i'll be saving around $40 a week if prices stay the same.
fordomatic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-12-2014, 11:38 PM   #7
MercurySilver
Isn't it obvious?
Donating Member1

They've just opened in San too.
Fuel was $1.19
The shell down the road had to match it.
MercurySilver is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-12-2014, 07:09 PM   #8
AGH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic View Post

You only get charged for the $ you ring up ...even thought you might put a greater amount on the selector pad....this ensures they have your card details BEFORE you fill up.....so no drive offs are possible....I queried that too when I used to fill up at Costco at Crossroads in Sydney....you can always check you statements though...
Old 18-12-2014, 07:14 PM   #9
AGH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcv8 View Post

Yeah I have friends in Mittagong and work colleagues who live in Goulburn ....I always filled up in Goulburn when I drive past until Costco open the servo last week.....has been almost Sydney prices there for ages in Goulburn