Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 20-09-2011, 04:34 AM   #1
scottyg938
Stock Boss

Exclamation help!

hey guys,
I need to know how to break into an EF falcon, preferably without damaging it.

yesterday Argo i needed to move my old EF which had been sitting for months so the battery was dead, I unlocked it and put my key in the ignition, closed the door and pulled my other car up to jump start it... now is where i have my problem. as soon as i hooked up the jumper cables the doors on the EF locked, locking my key in the ignition.

if anyone has any advice on how to get in it would be much appreciated, if its easier to get in the boot my rear seats are folded down at the moment so i can easily get into the car from there.

Blueprint | Manual | Leather | Premium sound | Sunroof | Shockworks coilovers | TrueTrac + 3.73 Diff Gears
Old 20-09-2011, 04:53 AM   #2
Werd.
nou

Default Re: help!

Best to keep any advice to PM, those who are willing to share.
Old 20-09-2011, 08:03 AM   #3
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 
Default Re: help!

Chasing up this sort of info on a public forum really isn't that appropriate. Might I suggest giving Neir equivalent in your NRMA, or their equivalent a call.
If other members are willing to share, as mentioned above, send it to him direct via pm.
Thread closed - I'm sure that owners of EF's have no desire for this sort of info to be displayed publicly.
Closed Thread