Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-01-2024, 10:07 PM   #33
Top_Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: has been consistently providing good technical advice etc. to AFF members, by having the vast technical knowledge he has with the various Ford products. A valuable AFF member 
Default Re: $110,000 budget Mustang GT replacement

So this happened. For full transparency this is my wife’s new daily, as was the Mustang it replaced.
Ultimately we couldn’t find another car the offered the looks, power and sound anything like the Mustang under $200,000. So another Mustang has been ordered but is some time away.
In the mean time the Raptor is a fun alternative with a fair bit of character. If you haven’t driven a next gen Raptor I’d recommend a test drive. It’s hard not to giggle at how fast it is and how fast you can just drive over anything.
So to answer my own question “what can replace a Mustang?”
The answer is another Mustang.

If it was my choice alone I would choose the Code Orange paint to match the interior highlights and because it’s the hero colour.
Top_Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post