Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 01-09-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
starwars_guy456

Default RACV used car pre-purchase checklist

Evening guys and girls,

I'm thinking about buying a used car, and was on the RACV website looking for the pre-purchase inspection checklist. I can't find it on their website any more! : A search on Fordforums turns up zilch too!

It's basically a list of things to check out when inspecting a used car, from interior fit and finish, to exterior panel work, testing the electricals one by one etc.

I printed a copy for my little brother two or three months ago, but can't seem to find it online any more. My little bro doesn't have his copy any more either.

Does anybody have a copy of the checklist handy? Or alternatively you might be able to point me off to another website that has a comprehensive checklist for me to look at and print out...? I appreciate all your help!

Regards,
Edwin

starwars_guy456 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-09-2009, 11:42 PM   #2
starwars_guy456

Oops, sorry guys. I've found it after all. Here it is:

http://www.racv.com.au/wps/wcm/conne...ing+a+used+car

Cheers guys! Mods, please feel free to lock this if necessary, thanks.
starwars_guy456 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post