Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 28-02-2024, 05:46 PM   #1
bgman1975
Starter Motor

Default Reverse camera after Sync 3 upgrade

Hi.*

2014 Ford Focus TDCi 2.0l Hatchback. I live in Australia.

I recently did a Sync 1 to 3 conversion. Everything is working perfectly except my reverse camera which intermittently works and when it does the image is grainy. It worked perfectly on the original *4” screen.*

I ordered a 2016 camera to test as the APIM/ACM was pulled from a 2016 wreck and it loads ok but it is black and white. I’ve reinstalled the original camera again until I can work it out.* If someone can tell me how to get the Mk3.5 to show in colour I’ll reinstall it and make mounting adjustments to the MK3 bracket.

I’ve heard about running a LIN calibration or a reverse camera calibration but I can’t find where in ForScan to do either of these. They aren’t in my BCMii module.*

I do have firmware updates available but want to do that as a last resort.*I don’t have the paid version of ForScan only the 2 month trial so I need to upgrade to do the firmware updates.
bgman1975 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-03-2024, 05:27 PM   #2
bgman1975
Starter Motor

Default Re: Reverse camera after Sync 3 upgrade

Not a single suggestion across 2 posts. Hardly worth being in this group. Goodbye.
bgman1975 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-03-2024, 05:45 PM   #3
marg99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Reverse camera after Sync 3 upgrade

so few focus sold these days
marg99 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post