Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 22-08-2006, 06:17 PM   #1
cuz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Fords Everywhere!

Hi all, Well what a day I had for spotting fords.

First off, at 6:30am I pass a white XA sedan (with a shaker) on the westgate near todd rd inbound, then I get passed by a nice teal green xy ute in king street. I pull up next to a straight and low, yellow XC sedan in Prahran on dandy rd. Top day so far and its not even 7am.
Leaving work in malvern and I spy a XR thats seen better days, but is fitted with a V8 windsor & toploader, and has been parked for a while too. I see another nice XC sedan, this time dark blue, parked in St kilda. A mid sixties Mustang rolling shell (sprayed crimson and very straight) getting loaded on a tilt tray in Spotswood and to finish it off a blue boss mustang parked outside a panel shop in blackshaws rd!
All this and no camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I then finally get home to my project fairlane and just look at her and can't stop dreaming about finally driving her....

cuz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-08-2006, 06:28 PM   #2
max
LWBforME

Quote:
Originally Posted by horangi
Hi all, Well what a day I had for spotting fords.

First off, at 6:30am I pass a white XA sedan (with a shaker) on the westgate near todd rd inbound, then I get passed by a nice teal green xy ute in king street. I pull up next to a straight and low, yellow XC sedan in Prahran on dandy rd. Top day so far and its not even 7am.
Leaving work in malvern and I spy a XR thats seen better days, but is fitted with a V8 windsor & toploader, and has been parked for a while too. I see another nice XC sedan, this time dark blue, parked in St kilda. A mid sixties Mustang rolling shell (sprayed crimson and very straight) getting loaded on a tilt tray in Spotswood and to finish it off a blue boss mustang parked outside a panel shop in blackshaws rd!
All this and no camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I then finally get home to my project fairlane and just look at her and can't stop dreaming about finally driving her....
A nice ZA is none too foul a project to work on. Good as anything you've seen on the road......
max is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-08-2006, 09:02 PM   #3
RACINGdork
bf xr6t + 351 xe esp weee

sounds like my house- xc out the front (check forsale section), sisters ba xr6t sedan and my bf xr6t ute under the carport, bro in laws hot te corty getting a rebuild in garage 1, my xe esp and bro in laws 81 statesman in garage 2, + mrs lancer + sisters pulsar + bro in laws company car all fit somewhere + 302 xd 4sp getting stripped at the factory.

10 cars between 4 people hrrrm we should have a garage sale
RACINGdork is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-08-2006, 09:44 PM   #4
Kommandant
ED4LYFE

Hahahah thats like my house,

My ED futura, dads XC falcon, mum's VR exec, another VN S, gf's car, brothers cooper S when he's home, and my mates VL that he has left here since last week.
Old 22-08-2006, 11:54 PM   #5
16wantsI6
iRegular crossmember

mines alright, XB panelvan, EB, bf xr8 ute and 4x4 out the front.
when i went to pick up my xb, i must of saw about 6-7 xa-xc falcons, and thats only in perth!!

5 spd manual
2 1/2" manta S/S exhaust
After market alpine/soundstream stereo

18" tyhpoons
superlows waiting to go in....
spoilerless
16wantsI6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post