Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 19-12-2010, 10:17 PM   #181
GT-GTF
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The bank has a mortgage over the property. This gives the bank a registered interest in the land. The bank as mortgagee has no legal right or interest in the contents of the house (or in the contents of the garage/carport).

It is unlikely the bank took possession of the car.
Old 19-12-2010, 10:20 PM   #182
ThaFlash
Trusted Seller

it's not a car! don't you read, it's a landau and he is the jesus of landaus.
Old 19-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #183
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landau Stable
a big thank you to those who have been helpful and supportive. it is through your suggestions that i have been able to investigate different avenues and eliminate some of the theories. The bank has taken official possession, so i can't go up to the cars spot and check it up close for tracks, as i would be legally trespassing. all i can confirm is that the car is in fact gone. the tarp that was covering it, was seen by me laying on the ground where it used to be. as for tracks, i can't see that from the street, even with the binoculars. this is why i need the police to get involved so that someone can legally get on the property and check it out in closer detail. in the meantime, i am still chasing up other avenues which have been suggested. hopefully i can provide an update tomorrow
And you know 100% that agents acting on behalf of the banks have been there to clear everything yet?

Again when you find out whoever actually took only then will you know if its stolen or has been taken away LEGALLY.

If it was infact agents acting on behalf of the bank then no laws have been broken... it is then a CIVIL matter. It has been said countless times before.

If you find that someone else took it (neighbour, car thieves, your mate) then it becomes a criminal matter.

If you front at the Police and tell them the house has been repossed by the bank they may assist in getting details for you from the sheriff or bailiff etc... but thats about it.

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Old 19-12-2010, 10:34 PM   #184
S.D.M.F

Old 19-12-2010, 10:47 PM   #185
Stefan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

OK six months ago the car was under a tarp, now the tarp is on the ground. We are talking an Ford X-series Coupe so my new theory is that no-one took the car... has rusted into the ground, I bet if you lift the tarp you'll find a pile of rust that use to be a Landau.

Last edited by Auslandau; 19-12-2010 at 11:05 PM. Reason: DO NOT avoid the swear filter!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 19-12-2010, 11:03 PM   #186
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

We are going to leave this here for now ...... its starting to get a bit out of hand so when an update is available the thread can be re opened on request by Landau Stable.

I know some who have given advice here are actually professionally knowledgeable in this area and if they want to give a hand via PM can do so privately and at their discretion.

Good luck with it and hope all sorts itself out.

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Closed Thread