Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 13-05-2009, 06:20 PM   #121
notty1978
NOTTY

I have missed the last 2 shows does anyone know where i can get the episodes from
notty1978 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-05-2009, 09:35 AM   #122
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

In last night's episode Shane put in a good performance. Well Done.

George, I nearly cried when I saw what happened. I have had that happen on an engine I rebuilt, I didn't think the fix was going to work when I saw it last week. I suppose you're up for a complete engine rebuild now....
cs123 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #123
bloggs24
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Poor george, if hes engine didnt die on the last challenge i think he might have had a chance at takin 2nd, maybe first?

What a great series, Congrats goes to the kiwi, i knew from the beginning he had a really good shot at taking the show with hes replica wrx rally car.

Bring on series 3!
bloggs24 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post