Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 13-02-2007, 04:12 PM   #121
SBR_1
soon to be a McDonald :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_TD
True. But I know if I was to sell it, both myself and SBR_1 would regret it.

Too right we would regret selling it.You know what the car is going to be used for no matter what happens to it mark it is a gem of a car and im not the only one who thinks that.

Joe you said you saw the tree on the road,was it all smashed up or still in one peice?
SBR_1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2007, 04:19 PM   #122
AdzT3-146
own the road

Don't sell it Mark, its mint.
T3 TE50 #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNR8D
Id rather date a goat with syphilous then drive a maloo.
AdzT3-146 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2007, 04:23 PM   #123
SBR_1
soon to be a McDonald :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdzELXR
Don't sell it Mark, its mint.
I really dont think he would sell it.He loves that car so much i just dont think he could bring himself to selling it to be honest,even though he said he thought about selling when it happened.
SBR_1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2007, 04:49 PM   #124
-jjM-
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_1
I really dont think he would sell it.He loves that car so much i just dont think he could bring himself to selling it to be honest,even though he said he thought about selling when it happened.
if mark sells, hes banned, that car is mint. mark wont sell it, i told mark were more then happy to fix the bumper over here n give it a new coat if he likes, see how goes thow with insurance and all, i love his car
-jjM- is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2007, 05:01 PM   #125
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Ohh man I'm buggered! I've just gotten home from Dromana now, been all day driving and my eyes are so sore!
The cruise started off well, except some familiar sunday drivers! I think the people to blame for the stuff up is whoever decided to lead the group back down the way we came at Arthur's Seat, now I dont know who this person or persons are but IMO they are the cause. Allen was still in the toilets for god sake and when he came out pretty much everyone had left.
Ah well, some nice cars there as usual, would have been great for more people to turn up.
Sorry to head Mark, I love your car, looks real nice from behind.

I've got some nice photos but there still at my GF's house so I'll get them next time I see her.

Just like to say well done to Allen for trying his best, honestly I thought he did a great job!
Old 13-02-2007, 06:14 PM   #126
mark_TD
XR6 Turbo FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_1
I'm not going to sell the LTD. I couldn't do it and yes I do love it. Thats the reason for having the EB as the daily so that these things don't happen. I was very upset about it and just wasn't thinking. Its wat happens when your Pride and Joy gets hurt. I just can't stand looking at the front of it and want it fixed Pronto then I will be happy.
Blueprint, 19" FG2 XR6 Luxo Rims, Momo Steering Wheel, XR8 Bonnet Buldge, Full Leather, 3.7 Typhoon Diff Gears, Force Lip Spoiler, De-badged, Ghia Boot Garnish, Pedders Adjustable Coil- Overs And Camber Kit

96 EL XR6 - (Daily)
Gunmetal Grey, 19" Typhoon Copies, Tickford Body Kit, Pedders Sports Ryders With Shortened Shocks And Camber Kit, Full S/S Difilipo Exhaust With Matching Extractors

mark_TD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2007, 08:41 PM   #127
The Goodz
E-Series Firemaker

I too know what its like to lose a loved one, my LTD is still off the road... It's not smashed, but its almost a fully vicroads approved vehicle, which is MUCH worse! lol

Alex

Automotive photography, fine art landscapes, portraiture
Photo retouching and restoration

The Goodz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-02-2007, 10:38 AM   #128
WINDSR
Genuine V8

Hey all. Great photos and all great looking cars. How did you all enjoy the dirt track I saw in one on the photos? Anyway looks like it was a sweet cruise.

WINDSR plates for sale. (VIC) PM if interested.
WINDSR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2007, 12:48 PM   #129
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Finally got the camera off my GF, sorry these photos are so late!

And my favourite

Well besides this!

Seen this driving down to Frankston where I met up with the group!