Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 30-12-2004, 04:22 PM   #91
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP 320
I'm here to and glad to see an Ausrtalian Ford site,as you can see i've used the same avatar as my trade mark.
All i can say is that John Lunatic has shot himself in the foot and can see the demise of his site as this one gains momentum.
Congratulations to everyone involved in getting this Australian FordForums up and running.
This will be the Ford site for everyone.
Cheers John
Welcome home John, didn't think it'd take long for you to turn up.
Old 30-12-2004, 04:37 PM   #92
mrs xa coupe

hey guys,

Its great to see so many of you here already. In the coming weeks will see a lot of people joining up and we will be relying on you all to lead the new members in setting the right tone. We all know where this forum came from, but lets look forward and concentrate on what sort of a community we are going to be. It is inevitable to make some comparisons to the other forums that are around, but lets try and rise above any bitterness about our previous arrangements.

Welcome and lets make this place the best we can!!!!
Old 30-12-2004, 04:41 PM   #93
Perana
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs xa coupe
hey guys,

Its great to see so many of you here already. In the coming weeks will see a lot of people joining up and we will be relying on you all to lead the new members in setting the right tone. We all know where this forum came from, but lets look forward and concentrate on what sort of a community we are going to be. It is inevitable to make some comparisons to the other forums that are around, but lets try and rise above any bitterness about our previous arrangements.

Agreed there!!! Lets make these forums THE best forums!!
Old 30-12-2004, 04:51 PM   #94
XRchic
Hello

Hi everyone. Ive been a bit out of touch with whats been going on, but this is all very interesting...

Is there going to be a new AFF IRC channel or something? I take it that FF IRC wont be used all that regularly anymore.....
Old 30-12-2004, 04:53 PM   #95
Perana
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRchic
Is there going to be a new AFF IRC channel or something? I take it that FF IRC wont be used all that regularly anymore.....
Yes there will be! I made a thread asking about that earlier :P Click Here

BTW welcome to FF.com.AU Jac!
Old 30-12-2004, 04:54 PM   #96
Donut King
Officially Unemployed!

Quote:
Hi everyone. Ive been a bit out of touch with whats been going on, but this is all very interesting...

there will be, its a work in progress™

edit: beaten by seconds

Last edited by Donut King; 30-12-2004 at 04:55 PM. Reason: beaten
Old 30-12-2004, 04:54 PM   #97
smciner1
Detroit Locker Equiped TM

Quote:

Well the WMD (tm) has arrived, looks like it will all be down hill from here.

:p

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJUCY
Simple give the car a rev & have a listen a Windsor makes a sort of wheezy drone similar to an angry Hugh Grant when a Clevo will sound like Satan has woke up with a hangover & realized he is out of coffee & cigarettes
Falcon GT Club of Geelong.
http://www.facebook.com/FalconGTClubGeelong
Old 30-12-2004, 04:56 PM   #98
champsky
THCC Motorsport member 1

hi diddly ho neighbourinos!

aight im prolly not going to be the most like in these forums for a bit but thast cool, ill live with it

when i got told bout this forum i was under the impression that we were all ehre to move on or such but it seems like you all are hooked up on the whole FF thing, seriously why cant the two forums operate harmoniusly without everyone having to bag one another.

now just coz i said that dont mean im leaving, coz this looks like another great place to be and i cant wait to see it grow adn become as big as the other FF.

but on that note, i wont be leaving the other FF just coz im here, im not on anyones side i just like to meet ppl and have a laugh and such with great ppl which i can get from both of these forums.

so having said that i hope we can all forget the past and move on and have great times, and i hope i wont get flamed too much for this
Old 30-12-2004, 05:07 PM   #99
rodderz

Quote:
Originally Posted by laminge
Hahahaha

I will have to moderate myself shortly!!!!:o
Never mind Gary, just move it to the for sale section, then move it to the pub, followed buy a merge with the job thread and ban a few members that have an "a" in their name, then we will all understand whats going on much better than FF!! lol..

bit sarcastic but it's great to have the old crowd that began FF running this site
Old 30-12-2004, 05:12 PM   #100
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Thats right

Is the crowd that is going to make this site worthwhile.

I tried moving this post over to FF but we havent got that option yet...
Old 30-12-2004, 05:13 PM   #101
Yum-Yum
My 1st set of Wings!!!

Wot's up peeps...
any room on here for da brudders and sista's from across da ditch?
Old 30-12-2004, 05:16 PM   #102
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs xa coupe
hey guys,

Agreed. There is a fair bit being said about the moves splits etc. A lot of us felt we had to get things of our chest about the way we saw people treated an the contemp shown for the community.

What is so refreshing here at AFF in the first few hours is the enthusiasm and mutual respect. Its a place I want be at.

There is no point in donating any energy in a payback crusades to FF, instead channel your energies into helping build the emerging AFF community.

I have my thoughts on which will be the most successfull, but apart from hoping someone has a reality check, I wish FF no ill.

AFF WTG ;)
Old 30-12-2004, 05:17 PM   #103
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodderz
Never mind Gary, just move it to the for sale section, then move it to the pub, followed buy a merge with the job thread and ban a few members that have an "a" in their name, then we will all understand whats going on much better than FF!! lol..

bit sarcastic but it's great to have the old crowd that began FF running this site
LOL, you forgot to add that a few posts belittleing and abusing people need to be added. The sort of posts that would have anyone else banned.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Old 30-12-2004, 05:36 PM   #104
BA GT-HO
Bring back Ambrose!

Champsky, no offence man, I hate reading your posts on FF and was kinda hoping you wouldn't come here so I didn't have to read your crap on here. There is not much wrong with the content of them its just the spelling and the SMS talk! I HATE IT! A bit of grammar wouldn't hurt either!!
Old 30-12-2004, 05:40 PM   #105
burnsi

Have we left the T3 pilots behind?
Old 30-12-2004, 05:41 PM   #106
b2tf
not here much anymore

I think sbutler is on here somewhere isnt he?
Old 30-12-2004, 05:42 PM   #107
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsi
Have we left the T3 pilots behind?
Doubt it. They are aufalcon.com members so they will be here soon enough. All good though, members are always welcome. It is a sight for aussie ford lovers afterall.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Old 30-12-2004, 05:43 PM   #108
champsky
THCC Motorsport member 1

sorry about that sir, i know how to write and am quite competent at it, its that im a lazy person, im sorry if this has offended you at all and im sorry but i will not be leaving here until such time as i get banned which i think i might for a few reasons, so you might just get your wish.

but if i do then its FFA i feel sorry for.

by the way BA GT-HO i dont think its my short message service language that is really bothering you about me is it????
Old 30-12-2004, 05:55 PM   #109
BA GT-HO
Bring back Ambrose!

Champsky, I got nothing against you personally, it's just that you saying that your lazy seems a weak excuse for your spelling/grammar. Its not that hard to use capital letters and fullstops and full words is it? We are not in America or the ghettos here...

Last edited by BA GT-HO; 30-12-2004 at 05:57 PM.
Old 30-12-2004, 05:55 PM   #110
Yum-Yum
My 1st set of Wings!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by champsky
sorry about that sir, i know how to write and am quite competent at it, its that im a lazy person, im sorry if this has offended you at all and im sorry but i will not be leaving here until such time as i get banned which i think i might for a few reasons, so you might just get your wish.

but if i do then its FFA i feel sorry for.

by the way BA GT-HO i dont think its my short message service language that is really bothering you about me is it????
Sublimely put forth old chap(plum in mouth hang on)
Well I hope to be round for a while and like champsky I hve a bit of a grama problem, but better to have ones plum in the mouth then 2 in the rear.
Old 30-12-2004, 05:57 PM   #111
champsky
THCC Motorsport member 1

hahahaha you obviously have'nt been in my neighbourhood for long have you?

But your right, it is a pretty poor excuse and i'll work on it if it will keep the peace ok bro?

But seriously, this is'nt an english room is it? we should'nt have to be 100% perfect all the time right? Just my opinion thats all.
Old 30-12-2004, 06:00 PM   #112
BA GT-HO
Bring back Ambrose!

Thats cool man, it's the only thing that gave me the shits about your posts!
Old 30-12-2004, 06:11 PM   #113
Yum-Yum
My 1st set of Wings!!!

Sooooo now that AFF is off and roaring is there plans for like a big *** **** up(am I allowed to say that)? used:
Old 30-12-2004, 06:11 PM   #114
XA-Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Champsky ( Mr MkII )
As would be expected, everyone is welcome here as long as they don't make trouble. If you wan't to be part of both forums, more the power to you. I am very surprised you want to after your comments but that's your perogative. No one will be banned for being part of both forums but don't bring attitude with you, check that at the door.
The tone of your message was that you were expecting to be banned. That is totally under your control. No one here wants to ban people but sometimes it is a fact of life but remember banning is a reactive measure. I personally hope we can go forever without banning anyone but that isn't human nature.
Old 30-12-2004, 06:14 PM   #115
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yum-Yum
Sooooo now that AFF is off and roaring is there plans for like a big *** **** up(am I allowed to say that)? used:
In your absense we elected you as "Designated Sober Driver" !!
Old 30-12-2004, 06:19 PM   #116
Yum-Yum
My 1st set of Wings!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_EL_XR8
In your absense we elected you as "Designated Sober Driver" !!
DAMN IT!!! :(
Old 30-12-2004, 06:21 PM   #117
champsky
THCC Motorsport member 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XA Coupe
Champsky ( Mr MkII )
As would be expected, everyone is welcome here as long as they don't make trouble. If you wan't to be part of both forums, more the power to you. I am very surprised you want to after your comments but that's your perogative. No one will be banned for being part of both forums but don't bring attitude with you, check that at the door.
The tone of your message was that you were expecting to be banned. That is totally under your control. No one here wants to ban people but sometimes it is a fact of life but remember banning is a reactive measure. I personally hope we can go forever without banning anyone but that isn't human nature.
Beleive me XA Coupe thats the last thing i want. If it's how it came across im sorry about that it wasn't meant like that. I know i came in with a bit of adittude but i thought it was no less than everyone else had. If i'm incorrect about that then i apologize for that also.

I would just like to ahve as much fun in here and over there as possible, thats the reason why i hooked up at both places........double the fun

And BA GT-HO thats cool bro, hope these last few posts ahve been more pleasing to the eye.

Having said that. Im with yum yum wheres da booze
Old 30-12-2004, 06:27 PM   #118
XR6Gal
Just Super Happy now :)

Hello all I'm here too :p
Old 30-12-2004, 06:32 PM   #119
Yum-Yum
My 1st set of Wings!!!

Yum Yum put's on Barry White voice
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6Gal
Hello all I'm here too :p
Hey there Gal!
Old 30-12-2004, 06:42 PM   #120
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

A couple of points...

How do you work a forum that does not have 60 gazillion googles per page, I am all confused.
Minge what is an Adminsitrator?

Is there going to be a AFF cruise/bash & stand at the FPV open day this year?

Oh, and I am here too...
Closed Thread