Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 20-10-2015, 11:33 AM   #91
Iggle Piggle
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Why Do ISIS Use Toyotas ??

So many people on both sides distracted from the truth and who is really pulling the strings.

Nations thought to be strong and powerful are really just the puppets of a secret society; and those so naive to think they live in the "real world" are blind to what is really going on, while the conspiracy theorists are deliberately fed double-dealt information to keep them pursuing non-issues and patsies like the Illuminati.

And all the while the puppet masters sit back and laugh at the controlled chaos they rule...

Yeah - now who's crazy, huh?
Iggle Piggle is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 21-10-2015, 12:38 AM   #92
fps_grandma

Quote:
Originally Posted by PridenJoy View Post
Hilux or Jeep, both will be blown up just as effectively by an Aussie FA18.
With bombs costing at least 10 times more than the value of the vehicle itself.

More cost effective to just use .50 cal or 20mm rounds.

But it's the battlefield and I'm sure there are sufficient funds and logistics to do so.
Old 22-10-2015, 11:05 PM   #93
GREGL
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by stazza View Post
Wow the amount of sheer ignorance on here is astounding. It's sickening. It's embarrassing.

Why should I watch the ABC? So I can check out some more biased twisted views by another media company owned by big corporations that own all the other media companies? There's plenty of better sources to get your news from online.

Oh and I wonder what the family of the 100's of thousands of dead innocent Iraqi's think of that decade long serving of freedom the west gave them? How are they any less important than one deceased Sydney person? Because you believe everything you see on TV, and as the media would have you believe they aren't fellow human beings, they're just scum terrorists, yep, every single one of them

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Do some research. There are countless videos online on YouTube etc... that have UNBIASED interviews conducted by non-mainstream media interviewing Iraqis on the ground who are living through that hell hole we created. There's also videos of soldiers at conferences after they finished their tour, throwing their medals on the ground saying they are ashamed of their country, hating themselves for what they have done, explaining how their commanding officers would award soldiers several days of extra leave for whoever the first person is to stab someone to death. And you support this crap by agreeing that it's just and well deserved.
Why should I be ashamed of myself for something I have no control over. From a laymans perspective having people that have been accepted in this country in good faith to turn around and wish to turn it into something resembling their homeland is the shame. Kind of thought that it what they were trying to escape from originally.
I am sure that 99% of Australians would have preferred that our armed forces didn't have to be deployed at all and 99 % don't get the say in it either. No referendums are held, no politician goes to an election with war as a platform, yet we are faced with fruitcakes who think it's ok to condone killing innocents because of actions way beyond their control.
Target the armament suppliers who make their living out of these conflicts and while your at it you might want to throw in the drug dealers as well.
I noticed you made no comment about Sydney in your reply, does this mean you condon it ?

Last edited by GREGL; 22-10-2015 at 11:21 PM.
GREGL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-10-2015, 02:55 AM   #94
stazza
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I keep hearing the same stories from the same kind of people, saying that Muslims come here and all want to change our culture and way of living, but at the same time our government is invading and bombing and arming militants and putting in puppet governments in these same people's home countries. I have yet however come across A) any Muslims making these claims or voicing these opinions and B) any solid proof of it actually happening, bar a couple very small isolated instances on the news that sound like sensationalism at best. With the median track record and well known agenda of twisting and sensationalising even the smallest of stories, I'd take it with a grain of salt and say it has been blown well out of proportion.

Plus I think everyone is forgetting that we are all here in Australia because it was invaded by the Brits, and I think it's safe to say that the aboriginal culture was all but mostly wiped out. So I think we're all being a touch hypocritical. Don't get me wrong I am thankful to live here, however I won't carry on as if it's MY country and we were here first. Cause we weren't.

Oh and the Sydney "siege". I wonder how many hostage events happen that we never hear about? Also why is everyone conveniently forgetting that this guy was known to the police prior to the hostage situation, so to call it the act of someone who follows the Muslim faith is really, really ******* ignorant and plain stupid.

How many people get killed or shot or injured by Christians or atheists every day that is never published in mainstream media. Everyone is taking these small isolated incidents and making them a bigger deal because it fits everyone's agenda. Anti-Islam is the flavour of the past decade, but if you take a step back, most of these incidents are A) not typical of true Muslims and B) insignificant compared to the massacres at schools or movie theatres or invasions and mass genocide in Iraq and countless other incidents.

Anyway no matter what I say or try to rationalise things everyone has their own opinion and I've noticed most people even when shown the facts or a good argument they will just refuse to hear it so I'm not going to bother going on about it any more than I have.

You guys can all be scared and worried about **** that isn't even happening, letting the government impose stricter and stricter "anti terrorism" laws, where eventually you won't even be able to speak freely without being labelled a home grown terrorist. But don't say I didn't tell you so. All the proof is in plain sight but if you don't want to nose around and see it then all good. Believe what you want.

Cheers.
2011 SILHOUETTE FPV GS 315 #0275
20x10", 20x8.5" Lenso D1R's
Pedders XA Coilovers
Brembo 4/1
Pacemaker 1" 7/8 Headers
Twin 3" Stainless Manta Catback
XFT Built Motor
XFT Custom Surge Tank
XFT Stage 3 ZF
Final Drive Chromoly Tailshaft
KPM Twin Air Filter
KPM Stage 2 Intercooler
KPM Twin Throttle Body
2.6L Kenne Bell on E85
BlueStreak Circle D Converter
900+ rwhp thanks to Xtreme Ford Tuning
stazza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 23-10-2015, 06:37 PM   #95
XG_Falcon

I won't post anything related to politics. I'll just say that you only have to browse through the bloodied pages of history to catch glimpses into the future.

Evolution is a slow process.
XG_Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-10-2015, 07:21 PM   #96
malazn mafia
Boss 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by XG_Falcon View Post
I won't post anything related to politics. I'll just say that you only have to browse through the bloodied pages of history to catch glimpses into the future.

Reading the bloodied pages of History is depressing, regardless of which side it is read from. Humans really are a virus on the face of this earth. Is there any other species on this planet that can derive pleasure from inflicting pain and suffering on his own fellow man in the name of fictional or historical figures? If the events of Noah's ark are real, the Maker really should have held that garden hose longer on this horrible excuse of an ants nest and not let off...
malazn mafia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-10-2015, 08:38 PM   #97
XG_Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by malazn mafia View Post
Reading the bloodied pages of History is depressing, regardless of which side it is read from. Humans really are a virus on the face of this earth. Is there any other species on this planet that can derive pleasure from inflicting pain and suffering on his own fellow man in the name of fictional or historical figures? If the events of Noah's ark are real, the Maker really should have held that garden hose longer on this horrible excuse of an ants nest and not let off...
It can be depressing... ignorance is bliss.
XG_Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 23-10-2015, 08:43 PM   #98
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It isn't any deepest darkest secret. Both parts and full bodies are in plentiful supply both in the black and legit markets. Not to mention Toyotas are fairly reliable in harsh conditions.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-10-2015, 09:11 PM   #99
RobVee

When i worked for car insurance company XXXXX many year ago the statisics of the the top stolen cars were always:

1) Toyota Hilux(any variant less than 5 years old)
2) Holden Comodore(Mostly SS, HSV's and Utes)

The Comodores would mostly always be found trashed or burnt out by local hoons/ratbags/thieves/in the maribyrnong river/after police chases/etc.

But with the Hilux it was really really rare that these were recovered.. i can't recall any being found now that i think bout it... i may be wrong though. we always used to have a laugh and joke about how the Hiluxs would be cut into bits and sent to the middle east for spare parts... not so funny now

Back then i think number three on the list was Subaru Impreza WRX there was a massive gap between 2nd and 3rd place

Last edited by RobVee; 23-10-2015 at 09:16 PM. Reason: extra info
RobVee is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2015, 09:03 AM   #100
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Looks like he just let one rip and the little kid to his right is in the process of giving him a high 5.

Meanwhile in Syria and Northern Iraq......
CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2015, 06:26 PM   #101
malazn mafia
Boss 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobVee View Post
When i worked for car insurance company XXXXX many year ago the statisics of the the top stolen cars were always:

1) Toyota Hilux(any variant less than 5 years old)
2) Holden Comodore(Mostly SS, HSV's and Utes)

The Comodores would mostly always be found trashed or burnt out by local hoons/ratbags/thieves/in the maribyrnong river/after police chases/etc.

But with the Hilux it was really really rare that these were recovered.. i can't recall any being found now that i think bout it... i may be wrong though. we always used to have a laugh and joke about how the Hiluxs would be cut into bits and sent to the middle east for spare parts... not so funny now

Back then i think number three on the list was Subaru Impreza WRX there was a massive gap between 2nd and 3rd place
So technically an Toyota Hilux should be the most expensive vehicle to insure. Perhaps that's why Ranger is selling so well, at least it won't go AWOL on you.
malazn mafia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2015, 10:53 AM   #102
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XG_Falcon View Post

Evolution is a lie, people do not evolve at all.

The main problem is called Original Sin and if one does not deal with this subject then all is lost, because one can't move forward till it's comprehended.
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2015, 11:18 AM   #103
Deo

Someone just got back from church!

Sent from my GTi-9305 using bloody Tapatalk
MC Ink Blue Diesel Hatch
Deo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 25-10-2015, 12:40 PM   #104
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore