Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 07-02-2007, 02:04 AM   #91
Bucket
XR5 Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNC_8
sometimes its not as straight cut as "meeting someone else"...i was hurt (i guess you could call it "emotionally scared".....sounds crap but i guess its what its called) ive been trying for 5 months to get back into the scene..........its far from easy
I know exactly what you mean. It's been about the same amount of time since It ended with my Ex and it's damn hard to get back onto the scene.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:49 AM   #92
Kapn_Kiwi
It is hard...

I dunno about you guys, but I've actually managed to stay friends with an ex. In fact, I think I see/pester her more after the fact. I mean, I think her current boyfriend is a complete ***, but I thought that before they started dating. But, then again, that's the only one of my ex's I've stayed friends with.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:03 AM   #93
AussieJason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket
I know exactly what you mean. It's been about the same amount of time since It ended with my Ex and it's damn hard to get back onto the scene.
Yeah, it definitely isn't easy. It's funny really... some days I am happy to stay single, and other days... well, it would be nice to have someone around to talk to etc...

Not really looking forward to Valentine's day either.

Previous Falcons:
2003 BA Falcon XL Ute White
1994 EF Falcon GLi Aqua

bseries.com.au Member

And drive a Holden company car...
AussieJason is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2007, 11:16 AM   #94
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapn_Kiwi
I dunno about you guys, but I've actually managed to stay friends with an ex. In fact, I think I see/pester her more after the fact. I mean, I think her current boyfriend is a complete ***, but I thought that before they started dating. But, then again, that's the only one of my ex's I've stayed friends with.
Mate whatever you do, don't let the boyfriend **** up your friendship. Been in the same sort of situation.

Make sure she understands that you are her friend and if it means anything to her she will lay down the law to the BF.

The chick I knew didn't and well I told her to **** off because I was sick off all the crap.

They are still together as far as I know, ****** if I care though. Just has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Hows this for a joke, while she was a wreck the first time they broke up, he was shoving a tongue down some other chicks throat within the first week.

Hope he ****s her over harder than the first time or vice-versa, I don't really care. I will hear it on the grapevine and it will make me laugh.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2007, 04:08 PM   #95
MaD_KiWi
Happy as Larry

i would luv to see, and talk to my ex, still want her back, hence why im still single after 2 years.

Yes i farked up, got help, sorted myself out, but now she refuses to acknowlege wat i have done.

I even bought her a 6k engagement ring, and got her name tattooed on my back, she didnt care nor did she didnt want the ring, sold it for $1800
MaD_KiWi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2007, 04:33 PM   #96
XRated
Shoot.

You are mad mate. No offence, but isn't that enough to tell you to move on?

20V Turbo

XRated is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2007, 04:41 PM   #97
ThoR_
Holdens Fall Apart!

Its way to hard. Ive tryed it many times. Also my mate is friends with his ex and when ever they start seeing somebody else they both get mad at each other. Now she is pregnant to some guy that has run off and living back with my mate.

One of them will always still like the other. It will never work you have to break complete contact.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:58 PM   #98
Skotty
Banned

yeah well I've made up my mind now
Skotty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2007, 07:16 PM   #99
nugget378
Weezland

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to impart knowledge in the technical areas. 

just move on to the next one,no use stewing about it..
nugget378 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2007, 11:08 PM   #100
snortycorty

I used to keep in touch with one ex, rest i didn't.

After 2 years of being 'friends' then he'd try and hit on me, regardless that i have a new partner. This was a continous cycle, I got really sick of it and told him it didn't work the 1st time, it didn't work the 2nd time, what in the world made him think that it would work the 3rd time? Told him it was friends or nothing. So friends it was, we wnt out for lunch, or just hung around and stuff was great for ages.

Then just after christmas i get an sms saying we should catch up havnt seen you in ages etc. I say no worries. Get another sms a couple days later saying 'come around and lay in bed with me, we'll just talk, no strings attatched"
WTF????

So after that all ties have been broken, best way i guess.
snortycorty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2007, 08:09 AM   #101
Skotty
Banned

Yeah, I had a phonecall from the ***** last night, what a way to spoil a good day, I figured out, while she was constantly on my mind I didn't wanna lose her, but now I'm glad that she is out of my life! and my new g/f makes me feel spesh, and always giving me complements etc etc, so yah
Skotty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2007, 10:35 AM   #102
devilracer_01
Sleeping Beast

Im better freinds with my ex wife than what I have ever been since we seperated, but it took a long time to get to where we are now.
devilracer_01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2007, 11:33 AM   #103
XRated
Shoot.

It didn't take ya long! In future, just ignore the calls and delete the "missed calls" from your phone ASAP so it's less chance of you thinking about her. Out of sight, out of mind

20V Turbo

XRated is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post