Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 01-03-2006, 11:14 AM   #61
BJ
Banned

Anything after 1977. Dont care what it it is, as Ted Bullpit would say THEY SHOULD BLOW THEM ALL UP
BJ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2006, 11:19 AM   #62
XR8GRL
Powered by Tickford

Magnas and any Ricer.

SILHOUETTE AUII XR8
Leather, Premium sound, Momo S/wheel & gear knob, Sunroof, 20" Advanti Desires, Bulge, XR50 Front, Pacemaker extractors,
Ballistic cats, 2.5" cat back system, Rebel bar & skirts, XR scuff plates, Kings SL & SSL springs
XR8GRL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2006, 11:23 AM   #63
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosambrose
Pulsars, especially the SSS model, hunk of early 90's junk that is a cheapo way to get a car with a spoiler, mags and exhaust. Most of the people i know that drive them like they are Audi RS4's.... until the clutch burns out and the Renualt Clio Sport kills them in a drag! hahaha
Pulsars, especially the SSS are very good cars. The only car that comes to mind as competition for the N15 is the Proton Satria GTi.

There is a world of it's own for the SR20 in aftermarket parts. It's a real shame they discontinued it. I would certainly look at buying a modern day one providing I liked the design of the car.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2006, 11:29 AM   #64
muppet

Skylines driven by morons who do 40 k's everywhere. I had one of those yesterday.
WRX's 90% of the people that drive them think that they have to race everyone to prove that their car is faster than your's. Oh and people who ride around in the back of crappy looking HQ holdens and when they pull up next to you they go why dont you get a real car. I was in my XC ute I just looked at him and said what 400 horse power not real enough for ya. Not one more word was said I think the driver even told him to shut up as at least he could see the difference between a HQ with different colour panels and a 202 and a neat freshly painted xc with a solid camed motor.
muppet is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2006, 11:38 AM   #65
klawsterfobik
Bad Music and Litre Bikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monty
VN/VP Commondurries: They just sound really bad, all the time.
have you heard a VN 5.0L with even a half decent exhaust on it?

Im sick of seeing Lancers with clear tail lights, cannon and REALLY UGLY chromies.
Anyway. Enough reality, back to the topic.
klawsterfobik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2006, 11:38 AM   #66
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Ill tell you what cracks me up...

homos with VT/Vx's that put those ghey altezza's on their calias etc etc and leave the garnish in the middle stock!

It is simply the worst thing I have ever seen. Damn I wish I had a pic!

Does anyone else know what I am talking about?
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2006, 11:46 AM   #67
klawsterfobik
Bad Music and Litre Bikes

ohh yeah... so its clear at the ends, but has the red/maroon garnish in the middle that doesnt line up with anything. Same with the Monaro lights that are a completely different shade of red. But i suppose with only 1 eye they cant tell the difference.

My mate has just put the clear tail lights on his white VT SS, atleast he's gone to the trouble of fitting a VX garnish that is completely white to match the car. It looks really good.
Anyway. Enough reality, back to the topic.
klawsterfobik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2006, 11:48 AM   #68
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

yeah some can look "ok"...but the majority are friggen terrible....ah...someone must have a pic!
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2006, 12:02 PM   #69
snypereb
[EBGLT]

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Anything holden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Become an E-Series Owners Club Member Today!
http://eseries.com.au/index.php/membership/
snypereb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2006, 12:11 PM   #70
SSBUB
SSuper SSpy

lancers with big playboy stickers, cannon exhausts, body kits and even tacho's - mostly driven by woman around here who dont know what rice even is.

Hyundai excels with huge body kits - some have the word 'Hyper Racing' on the side i think.

Mums lugging their kids in 4wd's - and the 4wd has never obviously been in 4wd, and to make matters worse, mum cant drive.
SSBUB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2006, 12:58 PM   #71
ebxr8240
Performance moderator

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical advice. 

Cars with blue and red flashing lights...
Dart 330ci block turbo black pearl EBXR8 482 rwkw..
Daily driver GTE FG..
Projects http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=107711
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...8+turbo&page=4
ebxr8240 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2006, 01:12 PM   #72
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Lexus SC400 import early 90's cars,
And 4wd's driven by the mother brigade around school times.

Quote:
Powered by GE
ltd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2006, 01:15 PM   #73
XR8GRL
Powered by Tickford

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebxr8240

Hehehe, certainly hate seeing them!
But what i hate seeing more are the 4WD's,SUV's etc, the roads are plagued with these ИИИИboxes, that take up all the roads,cut you off,try and drive over the top of you,reverse into you, and generally not see any other car on the road.... hang on, might have something to do with the drivers too :

phil.

SILHOUETTE AUII XR8
Leather, Premium sound, Momo S/wheel & gear knob, Sunroof, 20" Advanti Desires, Bulge, XR50 Front, Pacemaker extractors,
Ballistic cats, 2.5" cat back system, Rebel bar & skirts, XR scuff plates, Kings SL & SSL springs
XR8GRL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2006, 01:16 PM   #74
AnthonyQLD
Boss power

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppet
Oh and people who ride around in the back of crappy looking HQ holdens and when they pull up next to you they go why dont you get a real car. I was in my XC ute I just looked at him and said what 400 horse power not real enough for ya. Not one more word was said I think the driver even told him to shut up as at least he could see the difference between a HQ with different colour panels and a 202 and a neat freshly painted xc with a solid camed motor.
classic
Old 01-03-2006, 01:18 PM   #75
birdman941
Boss equipped 2004 Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurzy
Magnas and any Ricer.
Like these? :
http://ricehatersclub.com/vbulletin/picpage.php
Man, I hate those things.
F@rt can mufflers and some loser driving it who thinks he's Mario Andretti or something.
UGH !!!!!!!!!!!!
404 HP
387 lb./ft. torque NA

301Kw/525 Nm. at the wheels
Need parts from the States? PM me
Happy to help
birdman941 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2006, 01:34 PM   #76
Dav0
"Saddam your sooo emo"-JH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebxr8240
hahahaha especially those ones that are running around with stock rims and a plain paint job......
Dav0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2006, 01:36 PM   #77
XR8GRL