Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 15-01-2008, 04:27 PM   #61
xquizd
Da Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastapasta
it's the way law is . MOst lawyers and those studying law are leftwing and conspire to extort society.

Even prosecutors(aurukun) want light sentences so they reoffend and reoffend so they need h eaps of prosecutors to work. keeps business going for lawyers.
Maybe we should go & do their houses over, injure ourselves in the process & then make money off their sorry A55E5 :evil3:
xquizd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 05:33 PM   #62
fastapasta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xquizd
Maybe we should go & do their houses over, injure ourselves in the process & then make money off their sorry A55E5 :evil3:

they make exceptions and examples of such people. When a law abiding average joe delivers well deserved payback the lawyers come after them because it is more suitable for them if career criminals run the street continually reoffending rather than some average joe who only is willing to commit one crime.
fastapasta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 05:41 PM   #63
NA XR6
!!

Scum Scum Scum !!!!
Its a really really bad feeling
NA XR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 09:01 PM   #64
BigBastard
I want to go fast...

mate, i felt sad when i read about the items they stole :
sorry to hear the bad news.

alarms are a great system you should install. However a great cheaper alternative trick that we use at home (other than having a dog) is to install timer switches from any Bunnings store.

Hook them up to one lamp in each room, and then make the lamps to go on and off as if someone is in the house walking from room to room every so and then!

if the bastards go past again and see lights turning off and on every 10 minutes, they will think twice....

Now, down to business... If you do find them, please let me know of their coordinates. I just cleaned my backyard, here is a pic :evil3:

BigBastard is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 09:25 PM   #65
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

Break and eneters sux, low lives with who can't be bothered working...
Nikked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-01-2008, 09:50 PM   #66
BAFalconXT
Sold...

Sad to say. They probably know you.

The cops will do nothing. They will be to busy fineing people for speeding
Old 15-01-2008, 10:56 PM   #67
martO
meh

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his efforts in creating the monthly Photoshop competitions and advice/tips on how to use Photoshop. 

Quote:
then they break in when you are gone to try to steal the guns.

Also the police like easy targets like that instead of real criminals.

It's also illegal to say you own guns for self defence you have to say hunting or sport.

What suburb was it OP?
As stated it was loganholme, and another in tanah merah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAFalconXT
Sad to say. They probably know you.
I've been racking my brain as to who, but to be honest I don't think its anyone we know. Then again, you can't trust everyone, I hope its not someone I know ... :

BigBastard: Thats an interesting idea, but it won't really do much during the day. Which is when they struck.

I already feel like a prisoner in my own home, going to extra lengths to make sure things are locked. Which takes more time to unlock and half the time you don't bother going out the back door as you have to undo all the locks etc. It's a damn horrible feeling.
Old 15-01-2008, 11:03 PM   #68
martO
meh

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his efforts in creating the monthly Photoshop competitions and advice/tips on how to use Photoshop. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas
been a couple of kids and adults killed in house fire this last year who could not get past the security of their own homes, sometimes you can be too paranoid, case in point,is friend of mine who's wife puts deadlock keys out of reach of her children as it annoys her when they go out door she wants closed,ive warned her several times that they need to be able to open door if emergency occurs, wont listen so what can one do.
Thats the other thing, being too paranoid can also be bad. I'd like to think that if, heaven forbid, a fire started, I could get out quick enough. I'd smash my way through the windows with anything I could find, and fortunately if that happened, theres no young 'ins living here that wouldn't be able to get out.
Old 16-01-2008, 09:09 AM   #69
fastapasta
Banned

You might want to print out pamphlets and put them in every1s mail box in the street.

"Good evening residents,

Be alert. An XBox, dvd player,etc. was stolen from a smith street, loganholme address

regards

concerned resident"
fastapasta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2008, 09:24 PM   #70
martO
meh

Quote:
You might want to print out pamphlets and put them in every1s mail box in the street.

"Good evening residents,

Be alert. An XBox, dvd player,etc. was stolen from a smith street, loganholme address

regards

concerned resident"
My dad did that, the same afternoon. Since its an estate, most people keep an eye out for others, there are about 50+ houses. So by now I'd imagine everyone is aware of it. There has been I think atleast 3 breakins over the years in this estate.
Old 16-01-2008, 09:50 PM   #71
paul_r_d

Sorry to hear about that mate. I've never been robbed, but I have to say I think I would feel more sickening knowing that some punk or druggy has been through my house.
The things stolen are replaceble- thankgod for house contents insurance.
paul_r_d is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2008, 09:58 PM   #72
paul_r_d

My dads VB commodore was stolen back in 1998. He lost his job, the missus wasnt working so they were really struggling. The car wasnt insured as the whole thing was worth about $1000. Yes it was bomb, yes it was shitheap, but it was their car at the time, and its all they could afford. Some low life stole it from a shopping centre. The cops called them a few days later, saying they found it an hour away parked at some other shopping centre, totally trashed and full of syringes.

It amazaes me how people who mind their own business, help people, just simply get on with life without bothering people, cop all the bad crap! And those druggies simply walk off to go do it again to some other poor bastard.
paul_r_d is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post