Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-09-2008, 10:01 AM   #1
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

Default What a night

Well.

Started off, me and my friends, 4 girls and one guy + me went down to a local beach at about 8ish at night to fire up a BBQ and have a nice quiet night. When we got there, there was about 80m away some teenage party going on. I suggested to everyone that we should go to another beach, but they said nah nah should be ok.

About half way through our BBQ, these cocky young lads, woulda been no older then 17 came up and started talking. Asked for our names to which I said, "You don't need to know any of our names, go back to your party aye."
One of the girls then asked me if I could walk her to the car to get something. When I was walking off, one of the guys, ring leader I suppose, started yelling various things, calling me a pu**y, soft, all the stuff under the moon. Telling me to go back and fight him. I just turned around and laughed and said everyone wants a shot at the title mate.

Coming back from the car, My friends are walking towards us, telling me how those guys said they are looking for a fight. So I said, alright lets go and get our stuff and leave. Just as we are leaving, one of the girls in my group opens her mouth and calls the ring leader a pu55y. He walks straight up to her, as if he is going to hit her, I stand in between the two and cop the hit straight to the face. After this was a bit of a blur...I know I have a black eye, cut cheek and a few eggs. But the other guy came off worse. I put his teeth through his lip. Anyways, lots of yelling etc etc. The group of guys walked off.

I suggested to my friends that we just wait 10mins before we go so they don't see my car and just in case they are waiting around the corner for us. So we did just that. Got in the car and then drove off. This is when it got way out of control.

I was driving up the road, doing 50kph (speed limit) and I see this group of guys, but now there is a VR commdore parked there, full of people. I drive past, still doing the limit, and the commodore chucks a hero u-turn and gives chase. Comes screaming up behind me, whips out beside and pulls beside me, then they tried to ram my XR6!!! They tried about 3-4 times, one time pushing me up onto the kerb and nature strip (thank god it was one of those 45 degree kerbs) Now, as you can imagine, I had a car full of girls. So, there was screaming, everything.

The commdore pulled in behind me and kept right up my ***. I kept doing the speed limit the whole time and then I had had enough. The highway was about 500m away, and the cop station another 2km. Told one of the girls to get on the phone to the cops and tell them what was happening. This is when I layed into the XR. Now when you have a car full of people, stuff in the boot and the AC on....My car wasn't running the best, especially when a V8 bogandore is following you. They stayed with us the whole time. I hit the brakes a few times to try and warn them off, but didn't work. Drove into the police station car park at a rate of knots and the commodore sped off. I got out the car and the cop ran over and was like wtf is going on. I told him we were the car being tailed, and they sent out a partol car straight away to chase the commodore. The cop questioned me, asked me how I managed to 'get away' etc. Told him I did what any normal person would've done in that situation. I'm lucky and I didn't get done for dangerous driving, speeding, etc

I stayed at the cop station for a good 45 mins. As you can imagine, I was ****ing blood from my cheek, I had a black eye and was shaking something chronic. Wasn't so much concerned for my safety, my main worrie was making sure my passengers were safe. They were a tad shaken up but ok none-the-less. Went home and that was it. Didn't sleep too well.

An even worse thing is, this morning, it appears the commodore that gave chase lives in my neighbourhood...I've told the local police beat cop, but I don't really have much evidence, other than witnesses. My car is pretty much a sitting duck as is the only one like it in Cairns.....I'm considering taking off all the stripes, etc now.

Well anyway. It's definatly something I wouldn't want to happen every night and never again for that matter. Put it simply, I was terrified.

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.