Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 16-06-2011, 09:00 PM   #31
nstg8a

Default Re: Just test Drove the FG XR6 for the first time. Where can I rent one as a 20 Y O ?

as suggested get your old man to hire it, then put you down as a secondary driver. then your covered if something happens.
Old 16-06-2011, 09:13 PM   #32
Link
Ford Nut

Default Re: Just test Drove the FG XR6 for the first time. Where can I rent one as a 20 Y O ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzysiek
Thought of that, but a little worried if something happens and then I am held accountable (as I am under 21). I don't plan to be a ******** in it all, especially on the roads. I would treat it the same way I treat my BA, but if someone were to hit me or something were to happen, I think I would be in a bit of trouble!
How would this be different if you got given one from a yard for an extended drive??

Either way if something were to happen it would just be sheer bad luck. I vote for renting one for a day of 2 and make sure u can cover the excess!
Old 16-06-2011, 09:28 PM   #33
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzysiek
I am definitely keen on buying one
Well if you were that keen you would be at a dealer requesting a test drive in one, not posting on here looking for a way to 'test' one out. Simple.
Closed Thread