Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 03:45 PM   #31
MYVYSS
Back where I belong

Default Re: Osama Bin Laden - Dead the US have his body

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Beast II
Its 72 virgins! We wouldnt want to gyp him of another 32.
I give thee 72 Susan Boyles..... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Rot In Hell biggest a hole the whole has ever seen...will not be missed for even a nano second..

Here is Obama's speech

Craig
Old 02-05-2011, 03:49 PM   #32
GS608
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Old 02-05-2011, 03:52 PM   #33
dave289
Banned

One down , only one billion to go.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #34
Donny
Tickford 220kw Windsor...

Theres sum pretty compelling stuff out there on utube that Iv seen. Looking through a tun of diffrent raw footage on the day and peoples commentary who were close by on the day, not the vetted and controlled Media footage..

Have a watch of this, its long, but very interesting, and at the least really raises a few questions...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvOQr...layer_embedded

Not conclusive, but very compelling info. I'll let everyone make up their own minds..

Old 02-05-2011, 03:58 PM   #35
trippytaka
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal
Im sure the CIA's budget increased over this time quite nicely.

I dont think he ever would have come alive, but Im doubtful unless there was video..and even then, im sure there are plenty of guys who look like Bin laden.
Haha it's the increase in their black ops funding that was given the real boost, what with controlling the world's largest source of opium. War on drugs... war on terror...
Old 02-05-2011, 04:12 PM   #36
BPXR6T
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

So he was nailed a week ago. Wasn't that Anzac Day.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:19 PM   #37
Bent8
Long live the GT !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny
I firmly beleive Osama was nothing but a patsy, a badies 'face' to show everyone who to direct their hate towards.
A big maskirova aka deception (WTC and Pentagon destructions) to cover up the henious act of mass murder of conveniance, which I beleive was orcastrated by the u.s. government and some of its clandestine agencies. All Controlled, directed and feuled by the Media acting under government direction.
A means to an end so to speak to give a legit excuse to entrench themselves in the middle east and to introduce a tun of new laws to suit the governments needs for control at home and abroad, all loosely and conveniantly bundled under those shiny new anti terrorist laws.
Someone get this man a beer!

"Whatya think of me car, XR Falcon, 351 Blown Cleveland running Motec injection and runnin' on methanol... goes pretty hard too, got heaps of torque for chucking burnouts, IT'S UNREAL !!" - Poida
Old 02-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #38
GS608
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPXR6T
So he was nailed a week ago. Wasn't that Anzac Day.
April 24th they reckon.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #39
Peuty
Afterburner + skids =
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bent8
I guess man walking on the moon was a government cover up as well to you guys?

Oo\===/oO
Old 02-05-2011, 04:30 PM   #40
dave289
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bent8
laced with what ?

Old 02-05-2011, 04:44 PM   #41
TZENU
XY Driv3r

Quote:
I firmly beleive Osama was nothing but a patsy, a badies 'face' to show everyone who to direct their hate towards.
A big maskirova aka deception (WTC and Pentagon destructions) to cover up the henious act of mass murder of conveniance, which I beleive was orcastrated by the u.s. government and some of its clandestine agencies. All Controlled, directed and feuled by the Media acting under government direction.
A means to an end so to speak to give a legit excuse to entrench themselves in the middle east and to introduce a tun of new laws to suit the governments needs for control at home and abroad, all loosely and conveniantly bundled under those shiny new anti terrorist laws.

Push towards a New World order; Control = Power right?
Old 02-05-2011, 04:47 PM   #42
XDV800
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I guess this means the war in Afghanistan is over then!
Old 02-05-2011, 04:49 PM   #43
spebgtsprint
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Apparently it has been reported that Michael Jackson & Elvis Presley who were hiding in the same compound, were allowed to leave before the attack took place.

This cannont be 100% confirmed but I heard it from a reliable source at Fox News!

XR8 SPRINT
FREE HO
MERC C55 AMG
AUDI A4
Old 02-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #44
redxm
64 Deluxe 4 door
Donating Member3

May his 72 virgins be 50 year old men
Old 02-05-2011, 04:58 PM   #45
fmc351
let it burn

Long time coming. Unfortunately it wont change much at all, but was necessary nonetheless.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Quote:
He made himself the public face Al Q, had been hunted since the 1990's (bombed WTC carpark, and IIRC he was involved in eh USS Cole attack.), long before 9/11.

The rest of the conspiracy theory, Ill leave you to it.

Quote:
Theres sum pretty compelling stuff out there on utube that Iv seen. Looking through a tun of diffrent raw footage on the day and peoples commentary who were close by on the day, not the vetted and controlled Media footage..

Have a watch of this, its long, but very interesting, and at the least really raises a few questions...

Not conclusive, but very compelling info. I'll let everyone make up their own minds..
And there is shedloads, and I mean shedloads that debunk every conspiracy nutter theory out there.

I like a good conspiracy, I wouldnt put anything past the US to do whatever it takes to pursue its interests, but this one is a non-starter. The only possible involvement the US could have had, is not doing anything to stop the acts in the first place.

They may have capitalised on it, but that doesnt make them responsible for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodp

A whole lot of kerfuffle over my religion is better than your religion.
How dare you, mine is clearly betterer than anyone elses.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:04 PM   #46
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA68ZA
Knowing the americans ... They will give his body back to the saudi royal family so they can bury him in huge crypt for all the worshipers to pay homage ...

Good riddance , now the next goggly eyed arab can step up to the plate and have a bat ....
Well maybe not, look up Black Jack Pershing......
Old 02-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #47
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-...ry?id=13505792

Quote:
Osama Bin Laden was killed not by a drone strike, but up close during a firefight with U.S. troops. He was not living in a cave when he died, but in a million-dollar mansion with seven-foot walls just 40 miles from the Pakistani capital, where U.S. forces killed him Sunday.

The U.S. had been monitoring the compound in Abbottabad for months after receiving a tip in August that Bin Laden might be seeking shelter there. He had long been said to be in the mountainous region along the Afghanistan, Pakistan border, hiding in a cave as the U.S. sought to kill him with drone strikes from above. Instead, he was in a house eight times larger than its neighbors, with a seven-foot wall and valued at $1 million. The house had no phone of television and the residents burned their trash. The house had high windows and few points of access, and U.S. officials concluded it had been built to hide someone.

According to U.S. officials, two U.S. helicopters swept into the compound at 1:30 and 2:00 a.m. Sunday morning. Twenty to 25 U.S. Navy Seals under the command of the Joint Special Operations Command in cooperation with the CIA stormed the compound and engaged Bin Laden and his men in a firefight, killed Bin Laden and all those with him.

A person familiar with developments on Sunday, May 1, 2011 says bin Laden is dead and the U.S. has the body.

Two Bin Laden couriers were killed, as was one of Osama Bin Laden's son, as was a woman reportedly used as a shield by one of the men. Other women and children were present in the compound, according to Pakistani officials, but were not harmed. U.S. officials said that Bin Laden himself did fire his weapon during the fight.

One of the U.S. helicopters was damaged but not destroyed during the operation, and U.S. forces elected to destroy it themselves with explosives.

The Americans took Bin Laden's body into custody after the firefight and confirmed his identity. According to a senior administration official, the U.S. is "ensuring it is handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition. It's something we take seriously and therefore it's being handled in an appropriate manner."

According to Pakistani officials, the operation was a joint U.S.-Pakistani operation, but U.S. officials said only U.S. personnel were involved in the raid.
Abbott-a-bad

1970 XW Falcon GT replica | 1970 XW Falcon | 1971 XY Fairmont | 1973 ZG Fairlane | 1986 XF Falcon panel van | 1987 XFII Falcon S-Pack | 1988 XF Falcon GLS ute | 1993 EBII Fairmont V8 | 1996 XG Falcon ute | 2000 AU Falcon wagon | 2004 BA Falcon XT | 2012 SZ Territory Titanium AWD

Proud to buy Australian and support Ford Australia through thick and thin
Old 02-05-2011, 05:11 PM   #48
conordec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

i agree there's more to it indeed...
reef green xwgt falcon
lime green HT GTS Monaro 308 4 speed
reef green ZC Fairlane black interior
Old 02-05-2011, 05:13 PM   #49
DJR-351
I am Groot
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laser '81
Why does Fox News spell Bin Laden's name differently? They call him "Usama bin Laden".
Probably because it's his real name in Arabic (although the "h" is missing) Osama is westernised...

ʾUsāmah bin Muḥammad binʿAwad bin Lādin...

Or as we knew him...

Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden

"Those were the days when the cars were cars, they weren't built out of an Ikea pack like they are now and clothed in plastic; they were real cars." John Bowe
Old 02-05-2011, 05:14 PM   #50
dave289
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJR-351
Probably because it's his real name in Arabic (although the "h" is missing) Osama is westernised...

ʾUsāmah bin Muḥammad binʿAwad bin Lādin...

Or as we knew him...

Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden
AKA- nobhead laden in a bin now
Old 02-05-2011, 05:15 PM   #51
anto
Za Dom spremni

According to a senior administration official, the U.S. is "ensuring it is handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition. It's something we take seriously and therefore it's being handled in an appropriate manner."

pfff,...like his minions did with the american soldiers in fallujah Iraq? they butchered them and hung the pieces form the local bridge. they should go out of their way to do the opposite.
AU III XR8 red ute
Old 02-05-2011, 05:15 PM   #52
Bent8
Long live the GT !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peuty
I guess man walking on the moon was a government cover up as well to you guys?
I think you should re-read the title of this thread...

"Whatya think of me car, XR Falcon, 351 Blown Cleveland running Motec injection and runnin' on methanol... goes pretty hard too, got heaps of torque for chucking burnouts, IT'S UNREAL !!" - Poida
Old 02-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #53
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by conordec
i agree there's more to it indeed...
So people believe that the US Gov in a modern society somehow covered up, through all its ranks and media sources etc, that 3000 (of its own) people died for an agenda.

What the WTC wasn't enough so they thought the Pentagon could do with a revamp. Bugger me.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 02-05-2011, 05:17 PM   #54
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

I have nothing more to add. I just want fmc351 to pick my post apart and break it into Quotes that he can quote me on!

(Spizshew)

Did you see that! I had to duck or the bullet would have got me!

P.S. This is said in jest and to lighten the mood. Mods feel free to delete
Old 02-05-2011, 05:20 PM   #55
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

Whether you belive in conspiracy or not, or fall somewhere in the middle, i don't really think now is the time or the place

Go make a thread on www.governmentconspiracyforums.com
Old 02-05-2011, 05:25 PM   #56
dave289
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV8U
Whether you belive in conspiracy or not, or fall somewhere in the middle, i don't really think now is the time or the place

Go make a thread on www.governmentconspiracyforums.com
Better still, why dont they go flapping their gums to the relatives of those killed in 911 .
Old 02-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #57
nuthin' fancy
Lyminge, Shepway, Kent
Donating Member3

Just remember that Osama Bin Laden was an extremist within his belief system (whatever that was).

References to 'goggle eyed Arabs' doesn't advance the argument one step.

I would suggest we avoid any racial or religious slurs.

In fact, the mods should just kill the thread before it goes right off the rails.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #58
boss54

they should keep his body, stuff it and put it in a museum in new york. and charge people to look at him.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:33 PM   #59
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

A few fruitcakes posting here

Better you go to "Iloveconspiracies.com" and post there
Old 02-05-2011, 05:35 PM   #60
dave289
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuthin' fancy
Just remember that Osama Bin Laden was an extremist within his belief system (whatever that was).

References to 'goggle eyed Arabs' doesn't advance the argument one step.

I would suggest we avoid any racial or religious slurs.

In fact, the mods should just kill the thread before it goes right off the rails.
whinge whinge whinge ,religion is what this whole problem stemmed from ,yet we cant talk about the best interests of the world as we might offend someone. you know what, this religion of theirs offends me ,what are they going to do about that? or yeh I forgot , Their going to ban everything from my religion and my culture in my countrybecauses it offends others from somewhere else. Maybe I should just bendover now and touch my toes like the rest of Australia.

Last edited by dave289; 02-05-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Closed Thread