Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 23-04-2009, 07:23 PM   #31
azaxr8

havent you seen that pakistany who does a burnout on his bicycle? produces smoke so thats where they got it from?
azaxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-04-2009, 10:51 PM   #32
fangq

Quote:
Originally Posted by azaxr8
There's not much they can do unless you can give a good description of the criminal. they can patrol the area but to catch someone.... good luck.
Fixed CCTV cameras with infra red capability on all overpasses. There's a start to policing..must be more ideas out there.
Steve
fangq is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-04-2009, 07:05 AM   #33
DA68ZA

We were rocked when in QLD over christmas ...
Was driving back to broadbeach from my dads at 11.30 pm near the robina M1 offramp ...The little bastards threw a lump of concrete the size of an orange ...
Luckily it hit just on the bottom of the front bumper near the fog light and didn't smash anything , just took the paint off because the bumper deformed and then popped back ...
DA68ZA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-04-2009, 09:25 AM   #34
388cube_edxr8
Nutty Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daymoe
And in the Herald Sun the headline was "Hoons on Bicycles throw rocks at Patti Newton's car"

Wait up, Hoons? I thought those were the guys who do burnouts on public roads?!
Mate apparently 'Hoons' are any young person that old people don't like. Whether its a criminal life threatening act like pegging rocks at cars or something harmless like melting rubber in an abandoned industrial estate with nobody around.
If you buy a rubbish car, what you are saying is "I have no interest in cars." If you have no interest in cars, you have no interest in driving, and if you have no interest in something, it means you're no good at it, which means you must have your driving license taken away.
388cube_edxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-04-2009, 09:46 AM   #35
388cube_edxr8
Nutty Professor

Lets just say that if any of those little punks get anywhere near my Falcon I'm gonna leave a good impression on them... in the shape of my fist.
If you buy a rubbish car, what you are saying is "I have no interest in cars." If you have no interest in cars, you have no interest in driving, and if you have no interest in something, it means you're no good at it, which means you must have your driving license taken away.
388cube_edxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-04-2009, 10:40 AM   #36
xtreme
V8 Addict

2 years ago i was in melbourne in a crappy corolla. I was driving under an overpass, and saw a group of guys up there......all of a sudden i saw one guy flop out his wang and take a leak. He got my bonnet, windscreen, roof, and hatch.....actually didnt bother me too much, cos my windscreen was dirty, and i was out of washer fluid.....grossed me out though..

20 seconds later i came across a pulled over cop car. i told him, and they drove straight up and caught them

My Collection:

The WEEKENDER:
1968 XT Fairmont (GT rep) - 351 clevo, pacemakers, 2.5" twin system, C10 auto, 2500 Hi-Stall, 3.45:1 LSD, 198 rwkw

The DAILY:
2003 BA GT, Citric Acid, exhaust, headers, cold air intake, 248 rwkw
xtreme is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post