Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 25-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #31
Jastel
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has much experience with taxis and always jumps on here to explain things simply and help out the new guys in B-series and Contemporary... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XAGSV8
Egg's are one thing but a bollard to me is attempted murder. I use them everyday and they are heavy and very solid so young children would have trouble lifting them over the overpass. Just my opinion.

Gotta disagree with you about eggs, have you seen what they do to the paintwork?

Anything thrown/dropped at a moving vehicle will cause damage, either panel damage to the car, or damage to the occupant if the window is open etc
The shock of the noise impact can cause drivers to lose control and have a potentially deadly accident.

If an egg is thrown from a moving car at your moving car the impact speed is 2 vehicles speed plus arm strength. So about 150kmh! I have had a windscreen cracked by a harmless egg!!

Imagine if it came through the side window.

The charge should be attempted murder and there should be a prison sentence, it is not a childish prank.
Jastel is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2010, 09:43 PM   #32
svo supporter
Fixing Ford's **** ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthebilda
Thanks SVO, I assume when you said intelligent response, you meant that as a compliment. But then I thought that if a Kid was causing havic, he could go back to school, get a better education, and when he did a spelling test at a job selection, he could write havoc.

That's an even better response from you than the last one.

How can a kid get a job, even after they've been through school, in the motor industry, when places like Holden and their suppliers have been shut down? The same would apply if they shut Ford down.

yeah, you can go right through uni and get a degree in mechanical engineering, but how the hell are you going to get a job in that field when you've shut down a car manufacturer.

It's rather ovious from your postings, you've got no idea how the world works. So I'd really suggest you open your eyes and learn before posting again.

On topic now. I agree with how the coppers used to give you the boot up the backside, before dragging you home by the lug hole for the old man to finish the job off on you. Not to forget the cane from the principal and the accompaning note for the oldies to read. I'm from that era and that sort of punishment certainly pulled me back in line.

I reckon we should bring that sort of punishment back. It'd definately stop the rot that's going on these days, with ferals throwing rocks and vandalising property and rolling the elderly.

Please read the manual carefully, as the these manufacturers spent millions of dollars making sure it is perfect.....Now why are there so many problems with my car, when I follow the instructions to the letter?....Answer, majority rules round here

Lock me up and throw away the key because I'm a hoon....I got caught doing 59 in a 60 zone
svo supporter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2010, 10:49 PM   #33
XAGSV8
Member 178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jastel
Gotta disagree with you about eggs, have you seen what they do to the paintwork?
I never said throwing eggs was a good thing. I have seen eggs take paint off within seconds and can be a major distraction when hitting a car. What would you rather though, an egg hitting your car or a bollard?

1963 Morris Mini

1999 NU Fairlane Ghia
XAGSV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2010, 10:52 PM   #34
bobthebilda
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by svo supporter
That's an even better response from you than the last one.

How can a kid get a job, even after they've been through school, in the motor industry, when places like Holden and their suppliers have been shut down? The same would apply if they shut Ford down.
yeah, you can go right through uni and get a degree in mechanical engineering, but how the hell are you going to get a job in that field when you've shut down a car manufacturer.
It's rather ovious from your postings, you've got no idea how the world works. So I'd really suggest you open your eyes and learn before posting again. .
Thanks SVO, if one thing I am for, is to get better. As for shutting down Holdens suppliers, If you shut down the company that supplies the tyres, you shut down an indonesian company, if you shut down the company that makes the wheels, you shut down a thai company, if you shut down the company that makes the air conditioning unit, you shut down a thai company. if you shut down the company that makes the tail lights, you shut down a company in korea, if you shut down the company that makes the fule injectors, you shut down a company in china.

In fact SVO, your uneducated feral would have a greater chance of making something for the commodore, if he was prepared to travel overseas.
bobthebilda is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #35
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks SVO, if one thing I am for, is to get better. As for shutting down Holdens suppliers, If you shut down the company that supplies the tyres, you shut down an indonesian company, if you shut down the company that makes the wheels, you shut down a thai company, if you shut down the company that makes the air conditioning unit, you shut down a thai company. if you shut down the company that makes the tail lights, you shut down a company in korea, if you shut down the company that makes the fule injectors, you shut down a company in china.

In fact SVO, your uneducated feral would have a greater chance of making something for the commodore, if he was prepared to travel overseas.
off on a tangential random rant again.........
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2010, 11:51 PM   #36
XAGSV8
Member 178

Quote:
Ease up Mate, don't talk about other peoples children like that.
Old 26-04-2010, 01:36 AM   #37
svo supporter
Fixing Ford's **** ups

And BOBTHEBILDA has no idea what so ever how the industry works. So BOBTHEBILDA better do a little more research before he comments anymore, because he has no idea what so ever.

It's not just the suppliers to Holden that's effected. It's the shopping complexes, it's the mechanical workshops that are effected, it's the panel beaters effected, it's the carpenters that are effected, it's the electricians that are effected, it's the chippies that are effected, it's the transport companies that are effected. And the list goes
on and on.

At the end of the day, giving kids an opportunity to have gameful employment can and does go along way to preventing these sorts of stupid acts occurring, because they are doing something useful, rather than using there febal brains planning which bridge to throw their next bollard from

Please read the manual carefully, as the these manufacturers spent millions of dollars making sure it is perfect.....Now why are there so many problems with my car, when I follow the instructions to the letter?....Answer, majority rules round here

Lock me up and throw away the key because I'm a hoon....I got caught doing 59 in a 60 zone
Old 26-04-2010, 04:37 AM   #38
jaysway

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik
you are spot on , a while ago someone was talking about this , the mention of straps wooden spoon rulers , etc etc for discipline came up, someone piped up and said no way would i use a weapon against my child ..........i nearly fell off my chair laughing, i grew up in that era, it never hurt me and taught me you do the wrong thing you get your *** kicked, and look where we are now......90 year old man in wheel chair beaten and robbed....daily occurence, gang violence sadly i now think of Australia .....as little America.
made my blood boil.
and the fact he was a war vet made it even worst.
i just hope he received an attitude adjustment from the coppers. but im guessing not.
the crack whore who was with him was only 17.
the future of this country is stuffed.
jaysway is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2010, 05:13 AM   #39
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

yes, society is turning to crap, get used to it. Bring on that meteorite!

i was raised with a firm hand and taught to respect, and use manners, you know, chivalry. The irony is, most of the time i exercise this 'chivalry', eg opening doors for women, making way for older people, giving a helping hand, a lot of the time all i get is a weird look as though WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING.. Very few times will i receive a 'thank you' or whatever. People are just so ******** scared these days it's disturbing.

If i stepped out of line as a kid i got whacked, and sometimes with a wooden spoon. In NO WAY was i abused, and i am 100% for this type of thing. I was simply shown wrong and right the only way a kid really understands.

I am all for this type of approach, when it is warrented. Kids running rampant, doing what they want, with complete disregard for others, and no discipline, will turn into adults of the same nature.

In short, crime will increase, greed and selfishness along with it, and society will be a sesspool of immorality and abuse.

I'm moving to Mars
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2010, 07:52 AM   #40
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Too many little kiddie's are growing up being stuffed in front of a telly, game's console and fed crap food instead of being properly parented.. the buck stop's at home and a proper disciplined upbringing....
Old 26-04-2010, 07:54 AM   #41
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Farnsworth
yes, society is turning to crap, get used to it. Bring on that meteorite!

i was raised with a firm hand and taught to respect, and use manners, you know, chivalry. The irony is, most of the time i exercise this 'chivalry', eg opening doors for women, making way for older people, giving a helping hand, a lot of the time all i get is a weird look as though WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING.. Very few times will i receive a 'thank you' or whatever. People are just so ******** scared these days it's disturbing.

If I stepped out of line as a kid i got whacked, and sometimes with a wooden spoon. In NO WAY was i abused, and I am 100% for this type of thing. I was simply shown wrong and right the only way a kid really understands.

I am all for this type of approach, when it is warrented. Kids running rampant, doing what they want, with complete disregard for others, and no discipline, will turn into adults of the same nature.

In short, crime will increase, greed and selfishness along with it, and society will be a sesspool of immorality and abuse.

I'm moving to Mars
Couldn't have said it better myself and agree... sad isn't it?
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2010, 09:27 AM   #42
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey
what is it with some kids?
throwing eggs at cars..
Had my car egged once. I think it was a case of mistaken identity, as the neighbour’s son was the focus of an egg attack off and on for a few months. I think they just got the wrong house. At least it seemed that way, as it only happened once thank God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83
I always look up as i pass under an overpass just hoping 'its not my turn'. But it seems its a case of the punishment never fits the crime
I’ve done a bit of that myself. Once had a few kids lob some rocks at my car, not from the overpass, but from behind the large mounds next to the free way. Darn scary, as there was no warning whatsoever!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Goose
That is a popular misconception.... There is no law about smacking kids.
Abusing a child (beating them) and smacking are two different things. It boils down to lazy parents who don’t care and use any excuse under the sun for their lack of parenting.
I cringe every time I hear this myth about "its illegal"....
In fairness, many will think that it’s illegal because of the stigma associated with such forms of discipline these days.
I don’t agree that all parents who have unruly kids are lazy, some are for sure, but many seem to think that being their child’s buddy, or giving them everything they want, is more important than being their parent. Also it seems that some parents who were disciplined too much or harshly, think going the route of no real boundaries or consequences for actions works. It doesn’t really.

Kids who are astray need love, a firm and consistent hand and consequences for their actions. It's the only way to turn such kids around. It's the absence of quality adults that are strong enough, and who care enough to discipline, train and correct kids that's the issue with society in general. Most of us turned out okay, not because humans are good in their nature, but because those older than us cared enough to train, discipline, love and correct, and knock the rough edges off our bad aspects of human nature. And for those of us who didn’t get the right training at home, at least there were consequences in wider society to keep us in line, or at least enforce a respectful code of conduct.

:

GK

2015 Kia Sorento Platinum - Snow White Pearl

2001 Ducati Monster 900Sie - Red

Now gone!
1999 AU1 Futura Wagon - Sparkling Burgundy
On LPG

Want a Full Life? John 10:10
GK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2010, 10:09 AM   #43
prydey
Rob

parenting aside, should the parents be fined as well if the kids are caught and they are under a certain age? would this encourage parents to be more aware of where their kids are and what they are doing at all times?

i also feel a major factor is the fact that a lot of families struggle financially and often both parents (if there is 2 parents) have to work, leaving the kids in child care or with a nanny or relative for large amounts of their life.

there are also parents who like to keep a certain 'lifestyle' and so even when kids come along they both continue to work to pay for their luxuries.

each to their own i suppose and if it works, why not, but often its kids that are left to themselves a lot that run amok.

i also find it also the poorer areas that seem to have the most incidents of vandalism and kids roaming the streets. whether there is a link anywhere in all that i don't know.
prydey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2010, 11:27 AM   #44
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottery beige
Too many little kiddie's are growing up being stuffed in front of a telly, game's console and fed crap food instead of being properly parented.. the buck stop's at home and a proper disciplined upbringing....
Stop making sence!!!! lol

Ok I was thinking about this yesterday and one thing which comes to mind is new housing estates. I began to think that its a sick social experiment.
(yes i know too much free time).

Ok as we all know most new hosuing estates no longer allow front fences to be built for some godly reason.

So every house in the street has an exposed front yard and a very small closed back yard.

Now driving in these sorts of areas I noticed that young kids are all over the place, in the streets, in other peoples yards etc. Yes ok they are playing, but they arent supervised, nor do they have any forms of boundaries, ie a fence!

This is one nail in the coffin I guess? As they grow up thinking its ok to: Wander the streets, and play in other peoples front yards etc....

I live in an older suburb and was brought up on a fenced property. This suburb has no kids playing on the streets. Even if they are unsupervised, the front gate is closed and they dont wander.

Obviously one could say those with open yards will mingle with other kids in the street, while those in closed yards probably wont. But those in closed yards surely will need the parents permission to venture outside and invite kids in? While those with no fence will simply do as they please and walk up the road and play with anyone?

Ok ramblings over.... :

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Jim Goose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2010, 02:07 PM   #45
svo supporter
Fixing Ford's **** ups

I don't agree with parents being held financially responsible for what their kids destroy. There is only so much you as a parent can do to keep an eye on them and to discipline but the laws are so restrictive on what you as a parent can do to enforce it.

Being bought up where you were punished via the jug cord, or the size 10 of the old man up the backside for doing the wrong thing should be re-introduced. It worked for many years for alot of us on the forum, yet since this form of punishment was outlawed, it has lead to kids being the way they are these days.

So the ones to focus the blame on, is the wowsers that introduced these stupid laws in the first place. Not the parent/s

Old 26-04-2010, 03:01 PM   #46
prydey
Rob

Quote:
I don't agree with parents being held financially responsible for what their kids destroy. There is only so much you as a parent can do to keep an eye on them and to discipline but the laws are so restrictive on what you as a parent can do to enforce it.
for me it depends on the age of the kids. one of those articles said the kids were as young as 10. i have a 9 yr old and i know exactly what she's up to at all times. there's no way she'd be out roaming the streets. i bet if some parents of kids this age were held responsible, they'd make sure they knew what their kids were up to as well, instead of letting them roam the streets.
Old 26-04-2010, 03:38 PM   #47
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Chuck the little bastard's off an overpass in front of a Kenworth..
Old 26-04-2010, 03:39 PM   #48
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

ok settle down tiger.
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2010, 03:45 PM   #49
Bobman
Regulator

I'd say make them do what they hate. Cleaning, helping people, e.t.c. Repairing damage done by other young villains.

If that has no effect, then home detention sounds good.

Current Cars:
2000 AU2 Fairmont (2019-current)
2003 BA1 Falcon Divvy Van (2017-current)
2009 VW Mk6 Golf 118TSi (2020-current)
Previous Cars:
2003 MCX10R Avalon VXi (2017-2020)
1995 EF1 Falcon GLi (2016-2019)
1997 XH2 Falcon Van OPT20 (2016-2019)
2006 BF Fairlane Ghia (2013-2018)
2001 AU3 Futura (2010-2013)
1996 EL Fairmont (2008-2010)
2004 BA XR6 (2005-2008)
2001 AU2 Forte (2005-2006)
1988 EA Fairmont Ghia (2003-2005)
1984 AR Telstar TX5 Ghia (2001-2005)
Bobman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2010, 03:46 PM   #50
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

Being bought up where you were punished via the jug cord, or the size 10 of the old man up the backside for doing the wrong thing should be re-introduced. It worked for many years for alot of us on the forum, yet since this form of punishment was outlawed, it has lead to kids being the way they are these days.

So the ones to focus the blame on, is the wowsers that introduced these stupid laws in the first place. Not the parent/s

Again no one has shown where it is written in law about smacking a child.
Apart from common law assault.....

Its a sad fact that parents use any excuse under the sun as to why their kids are running wild.

It totally astounds me that the pityful excuse about "its the law, I cant smack a child". Yet every day i see parents breaking the law with hteir kids in the car. Running red lights, kids unrestrained in the car, speeding, not stopping at stop sighns, not giving way, not indicating etc etc etc...

Yet seemingly its ok to break the law in this instance, thereby showing their kids that you can do what you like.... but when it comes to a smack, all I ever hear is, the law doesnt allow me!!! Gimmie a break..

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Jim Goose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2010, 08:33 PM   #51
svo supporter
Fixing Ford's **** ups

JIM GOOSE. I can tell you, I have been hauled over the coals because a copper caught be putting my foot up one of my kids backsides. The reason behind be booting him/her, is I caught them throwing a rock at a neighbours house.

My name is now on the system with the department of family services. Nextime I'm caught or dropped in for doing anything similar, I'll be fronting the man behind the bench.

I'd get you the proof of that, however gov't departments don't release that info out, until it's time to take you to the court. (Already checked into it). In saying that, if you really want proof, boot one of your kids up the backside in front of a copper and see what response you get. Then post your response up here.

PRYDEY. I hear what your saying mate and I do agree partially. I'm similar to you in knowing where my kids are, however it's a sad fact, you can't keep your eyes on them 24/7. As you know, it only takes a split second for them to something really silly.

Old 26-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #52
Jastel
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has much experience with taxis and always jumps on here to explain things simply and help out the new guys in B-series and Contemporary... 

Quote:
I never said throwing eggs was a good thing. I have seen eggs take paint off within seconds and can be a major distraction when hitting a car. What would you rather though, an egg hitting your car or a bollard?

I would rather nothing hit my car!!

That was my point

Treat them both equally seriously, not treat eggs as a prank and not get serious about things until they drop a bollard on you!

Naturally more severe penalties for more severe damage, but if a kids gets nothing for hurling an egg, he will probably graduate to other more serious things.
Jastel is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2010, 09:25 PM   #53
XAGSV8
Member 178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jastel

Naturally more severe penalties for more severe damage, but if a kids gets nothing for hurling an egg, he will probably graduate to other more serious things.
Yes agreed but you would not charge some one with attempted murder for throwing and egg yet my point was if you throw a bollard I would consider it more serious as the potential for serious damage/death would be higher. That was my point as per my original post. Anybody that throws anything of a overpass should be charged even if there is no damage as the point of throwing is to cause damage or hit a target. The severity of the charge should be determined on what is thrown.

1963 Morris Mini

1999 NU Fairlane Ghia
Old 26-04-2010, 11:22 PM   #54
newford
Starter Motor

Quote:
Yes agreed but you would not charge some one with attempted murder for throwing and egg yet my point was if you throw a bollard I would consider it more serious as the potential for serious damage/death would be higher. That was my point as per my original post. Anybody that throws anything of a overpass should be charged even if there is no damage as the point of throwing is to cause damage or hit a target. The severity of the charge should be determined on what is thrown.
Gotta disagree with this. It doesnt matter what is thrown, from a pillow to a brick, the charge should be the same.
Instance 1: 12 years ago i had a limestone rock come through the windscreen of my truck. I was doing 100kph at the time, it fractures 4 of my ribs, the truck ended up on its side and i hit 6 cars. In total 9 people went to hospital. The kid (12) got 6 months community service.

Instance 2: 5 years ago had an egg hit the windscreen of my car. I was on the freeway doing 100kph. The shock of the impact(never mind the sudden and very loud noise) caused me to loose control of the car hitting a safety rail. Thank god it was late at night (after11pm) abd there was little traffic about. Car was written off, i spent six days in hospital before being sent home with a broken collarbone and severe bruising. The kids ( aged 9,11 and 13) got a slap on the wrist from a judge and went home.

In each instance my life was threatened by some mongrel kid who should have been home in bed, not out roaming the streets.
Cant belt the kids around the ear,,,fine,,,let me have five minutes with the parents, i'll teach them what disipline is and they can teach their kids.

rick.
newford is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2010, 01:31 AM   #55
svo supporter
Fixing Ford's **** ups

NEWFORD. I agree with you, whereby no matter what the object thrown, the punishment should be the same. The hoon laws are a perfect guide in this instance. (ie, you take off like an idiot, or you spin the wheels until the tyres blow, you still cop the same punishment.) However I disagree with punishing the parents of these ferals for their actions.

Let the victim (in this case you) loose in a room with these ferals and let you deal out the justice they deserve. Then these ferals can go out with emergency crews and clean up after a bad road acident. Then they MIGHT realise the concequences of their actions

Old 27-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #56
fg_nitro

Tell me about it. Its not on. Some drunk P*^^& with p plates thew a burbon bottle at the mrs while she was driving home from work one night. I am glad it hit the ground smashed and grenaded the condenser and front bumper bar.

But I am ****ed off it happend full stop. Not on at all.
fg_nitro is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #57
GrimmReaper09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobman
A doctor died in the 1990s whilst travelling on the Eastern Freeway in Melbourne after kids threw a rock that pierced his windscreen and hit him in the head.
I think I remember seeing that on the news. Shoulda been 5 yrs for the ********** that threw it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottery beige
Many year's ago had some POS's chuck a rock at my hi lux, spot light's on and in pursuit, up gutter's and through a fence........
Little ********'s were lucky it was a sluggy old diesel......
Yeah lucky I would say.....some little wannabe thug chucks anything at my car he better hope he has very fast legs and that the cops get 'em b4 I do or it's gunna be
GrimmReaper09 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2010, 05:16 PM   #58
mrbaxr6t
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

this is sad but as long as the authorities are soft on these little kids society will never revert to what it was I mean on what planet is the following story acceptable :

24 hour servo toilets were closed due to repeated vandalism and disgusting occurances on fri sat nights - I went there for fuel and was getting my fuel on the way home from work (as everybody does yea) and a maxi taxi pulls in to the servo out pile about 10 youths whom all go inside only to come back out a short time later moaning about no toilet and how crap it is meanwhile I am standing there thinking you have nobody but yourselves to blame for that one then one of the cab riders decided to urinate on the rear of the maxi taxi it hit the exhaust and I imagine said maxi taxi has been ferrying drunks all over the joint for several hours nonstop anyway it stunk and I called this guy out and said you know that really stinks wanna stop it he then said to me well these idiots in the servo closed their toilet they are not allowed to close a public toilet that is bullcrap swear swear mind your own business or i will smash ya aight I just laughed at him went inside paid for my fuel told the taxi driver on the way out who said I know I can smell it - once I drop this lot off I will have to go wash it while others wait....

I pictured some group somewhere whining about how crap taxis are cause they take ages to showup... got in my car and drove home.

their attitude sickens me they have this sense of entitlement that rubs me the wrong way bigtime to me a public toilet is a privilege and is not to be messed up and consequently closed and if it were closed I wouldnt blame the people for closing it but the morons that wrecked it and made it unsafe for use.

Holden special vehicles - for special people
mrbaxr6t is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-05-2010, 12:33 PM   #59
prydey
Rob

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...-1225861092976

maybe the cabbie went a bit far, and it seems will cop more punishment than the twerp who instigated it.

i like this bit

The five males, aged from 16 to 20, were enjoying a night out in Geelong, southwest of Melbourne,

makes it sound like they were doing nothing wrong.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #60
fordOwner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ive had eggs thrown at my car, ive had rocks thrown at my car, ive had a kid shoot something at my car from a sling shot and a few months ago i saw about 5 kids running along a foot bridge above my car on the freeway and BAM I hit what looked like a huge limestone block but it was a big white garbage bag full of excrement and polystyrene.

I get so angry thinking about these moments and if it happens to me again and I catch them its getting to the stage where I dont care what the consequences are of dealing with these runts myself - I think i will be one of those pshycos you see on the news.

Click here to see my ute
fordOwner is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post