Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 17-08-2009, 06:07 PM   #31
NeillNZ
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has contributed a number of great technical articles for people with X Series cars. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XWildGT
Has it got chooks living in it
That reminds me of a guy I know who tried to get the council to shift an abandoned car on the street outside his house. The council did not want to get involved. It was an old wreck and clearly abandoned. After getting no joy from the council for some time the guy put some fish parts inside the car left them for a few days then told the council there was a health hazard outside his house, so they investigated and removed the car.
NeillNZ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-08-2009, 06:27 PM   #32
ltd
Force Fed Fords

See if you can get the VIN number and do a free online revs check on it. That way you should be able to see any outstanding interests on it, check with the RTA (or similar) then contact the council.

Quote:
Powered by GE
ltd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-08-2009, 06:28 PM   #33
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen
I recently saw a mint navy blue EL XR8, on EL GT wheels with the tickford bodykit left on the side of the road near Melb airport... it was there for about a week before it disappeared...

Got me wondering about if I could claim it for myself...

I presumed it was stolen and dumped, and didn't really want to get involved :P

You see similar things like that with commodores; although most of them have been in an accident and then dumped.

Quote: