Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 08-02-2017, 04:27 PM   #1
car10002
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default How would you setup a extra shower and toilet and kitchen when building a extra rooms not a option?

Hi

how would you be able to setup a extra shower toilet and kitchen away from the other bedrooms like a ensuite when building a extra rooms not a option.

kitchen would be easy as all you needs a spot for a outdoor one but wondered for a shower what you could use for walls and a door.

because itd be nice to have a extra enauite and building a extra rooms not a option and would like a extra shower and wondered how youd go about setting up one.

what could you use for a shower tent that doesnt take up much room and wont get sun damage, will camping shower tents get damaged in sun if left out all time
car10002 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2017, 06:05 PM   #2
TUF_302
The Vengeful One
Donating Member1

Default Re: How would you setup a extra shower and toilet and kitchen when building a extra rooms not a option?

I ummm, urrrr what, buy a tent?....
Old 08-02-2017, 07:19 PM   #3
Cav
HUGH JARSE
Donating Member2

Default Re: How would you setup a extra shower and toilet and kitchen when building a extra rooms not a option?

Cav is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 08-02-2017, 07:23 PM   #4
Mont5.0
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member3

How tall are you?
Buy an old fridge and put a hose fitting in the top. Job done.

Next question.
Mont5.0 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 08-02-2017, 07:29 PM   #5
marty351
Shenanigans..............

Consider this...

Last edited by marty351; 11-07-2017 at 12:18 PM.
marty351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2017, 07:48 PM   #6
.:4:.
Kicking back

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty351 View Post
Consider this...
Not everyone needs a 5 second aurion... is it out of the question to get the laundry fitted with a toilet and shower? I've seen it done before. Most the plumbing is near by.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 08-02-2017, 10:08 PM   #7
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

never mind............

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Last edited by Bushbasher; 08-02-2017 at 10:38 PM.
Bushbasher is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 09-02-2017, 12:02 AM   #8
commodorenutt
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Bathrooms are expensive. Adding one where there previously wasn't one is even more expensive.

Spend the money fixing your car & updating your phone, and live with your parents as long as possible before moving out.
commodorenutt is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2017, 08:47 PM   #9
.:4:.
Kicking back

Quote:
Originally Posted by commodorenutt View Post
Bathrooms are expensive. Adding one where there previously wasn't one is even more expensive.

Spend the money fixing your car & updating your phone, and live with your parents as long as possible before moving out.
I tried that method. Girlfriend (wife now) was living out of my room, mum being a complete nutter (she is now a lawyer... one who cannot lie, worst lawyer ever) couldn't deal with that. Had a kid in the time we were there, pulled up the stumps and rented for 18 months then bought a house when I was 25. I'm not going to say it was easy. I have (family) contacts in the finance industry. But in 5 years the mortgage costs less then local rents. I'm not quite at the point of new projects, but financial strain has backed down due to higher wages. It's not quite happy days yet, but happy days. My son is 7 and a bit.... the housing market is over inflated to the max.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2017, 09:07 PM   #10
lra
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Turn on the hose and run around under the sprinkler.
lra is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2017, 11:44 PM   #11
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Get a iPhone 7 with the shower app and all will be good once the car is fixed not an option.

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2017, 12:13 AM   #12
gossy
CLEVO POWERED

I swear the OP is Hulk incognito. Some of the new topics are mind boggling.
gossy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post