Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2017, 06:49 PM   #31
CJR09
RPO 77

Default Re: Why are threads closed?

Quote:
Being hung, drawn and quartered is the only way to deal with "people" like this.
Quote:
And then put it on Best Gore
Quote:
Buried to the neck and stoned sounds good
Quote:
Just euthanase him
Quote:
The Police should have shot him in the head
Quote:
I enjoy dreaming up ways to kill scumbags like this
Quote:
Feed him ever so slowly feet 1st into a tree mulcher
Quote:
Better yet just start mulching these scum of society
Quote:
I hope and pray he is tormented
Just a sampling of some of AFF's finest - couldn't be bothered quoting more.

The violent nature of many respondent is quite scary and IMO probably no better than the mentality of the perpetrator.

I don't necessarily disagree with the sentiment (albeit not quite to the extreme extent as that displayed) - just the way it is put across on what is supposed to be a family friendly and oriented community forum.

Clearly the guy was mentally & psychologically deranged and should of been dealt with properly well before this catastrophe - a common problem in modern society with the lack of appropriate resouce.

Q: If you have tried to sell it three times now and it is still not sold, do you think it might be over-priced?

A: It is over priced - just like all the other falcon coupes for sale!!

2 users like this post:
Old 22-01-2017, 07:19 PM   #32
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

G'day Re the particular thread closed..How's this..
The driver of the offending vehicle in question ,that may subsequently be proven deficient of mental state , or of corrupted intoxicated state or drug induced state took it upon himself to commit a vehicle theft after assaulting a person known to him.

This male person of a percieved mediterranean family background there upon chose to abscond from the constabulary after formerly being granted bail from an earlier offence on an earlier date..

The accused offender then duly used the stolen motor vehicle to take the lives of five pedestrian bystanders including the lives of a pre teenage female and a infant male . Further pedestrians were injured in the Victorian city of Melbourne on Friday January 20th without due cause and care and attention.

The alleged offender was captured by police officers and incurred a gunshot wound during the process to an appendage..He was conveyed to a secure medical institution where at a yet to be disclosed time and date he will be requested to aid the police force with their inquiries on the matter..
Formal charges are expected..

Sarcastic I know guys but this stuff makes people angry and for some of us , trying to find a way of getting the anger off your chest sometimes leads to venting it via a Forum.. I understand though that the moderators have a job to do if they think it's really out of hand..

Fair enough , but sometimes especially in cases like this terrible and totally unnecessary act that thousands of people witnessed , not least the emergency services personnel , we/they need to have their say..

It's all over the media too so we form strong , maybe too strong opinions but they can't be easily dismissed...Please understand that this is normal behaviour ..I can't cope with it yet that this can essentially ruin literally thousands of lives..

Bottom line is this. It's not about ethnicity , religion , mental , alcohol or drugs. None of that matters really. , This is a crime hard for any sane , normal , rational human being to cope with under any circumstances..

Frustration and anger causes all sorts of reactions..and some of us used the Forum to say what we thought..Sometimes 'political correctness' just doesn't cut it as I tried to demonstrate above... Rod...

Last edited by roddy1960; 22-01-2017 at 07:30 PM.
Old 22-01-2017, 07:52 PM   #33
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

See we could have a political thread thats hidden and only access granted for those who want to participate so those of you who can't handle some harsh language could continue on being delicate little flowers

I'm voting ANUS!
2 users like this post:
Old 22-01-2017, 07:57 PM   #34
CJR09
RPO 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
See we could have a political thread thats hidden and only access granted for those who want to participate so those of you who can't handle some harsh language could continue on being delicate little flowers

I'm voting ANUS!

I agree - at the end of the day how would AFF like to be perceived?

IMO it is a societal issue at the heart of this - why are so many incapable of controlling their hate?

Just FYI - I do not subscribe to, believe in or support ANUS

Q: If you have tried to sell it three times now and it is still not sold, do you think it might be over-priced?

A: It is over priced - just like all the other falcon coupes for sale!!

Old 22-01-2017, 08:02 PM   #35
Ippy289XP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy1960 View Post
G'day Re the particular thread closed..How's this..
The driver of the offending vehicle in question ,that may subsequently be proven deficient of mental state , or of corrupted intoxicated state or drug induced state took it upon himself to commit a vehicle theft after assaulting a person known to him.

This male person of a percieved mediterranean family background there upon chose to abscond from the constabulary after formerly being granted bail from an earlier offence on an earlier date..

The accused offender then duly used the stolen motor vehicle to take the lives of five pedestrian bystanders including the lives of a pre teenage female and a infant male . Further pedestrians were injured in the Victorian city of Melbourne on Friday January 20th without due cause and care and attention.

The alleged offender was captured by police officers and incurred a gunshot wound during the process to an appendage..He was conveyed to a secure medical institution where at a yet to be disclosed time and date he will be requested to aid the police force with their inquiries on the matter..
Formal charges are expected..

Sarcastic I know guys but this stuff makes people angry and for some of us , trying to find a way of getting the anger off your chest sometimes leads to venting it via a Forum.. I understand though that the moderators have a job to do if they think it's really out of hand..

Fair enough , but sometimes especially in cases like this terrible and totally unnecessary act that thousands of people witnessed , not least the emergency services personnel , we/they need to have their say..

It's all over the media too so we form strong , maybe too strong opinions but they can't be easily dismissed...Please understand that this is normal behaviour ..I can't cope with it yet that this can essentially ruin literally thousands of lives..

Bottom line is this. It's not about ethnicity , religion , mental , alcohol or drugs. None of that matters really. , This is a crime hard for any sane , normal , rational human being to cope with under any circumstances..

Frustration and anger causes all sorts of reactions..and some of us used the Forum to say what we thought..Sometimes 'political correctness' just doesn't cut it as I tried to demonstrate above... Rod...
Oh my god, here comes the " he was mentally unstable".

No ****, anyone who follows Islam is mentally unstable.

And before all the do gooders come out say anything, it has been proven this piece of **** had just converted to Islam.

Pull your heads out of the sand and open your eyes!
This user likes this post:
Old 22-01-2017, 08:13 PM   #36
superyob
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post

I'm voting ANUS!
Big D, your dedication to ANUS is beginning to stink up the place. Please wipe these thoughts from your mind. With 2 ply off-course...
Old 22-01-2017, 08:15 PM   #37
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For quietly going about moderating in a fair and even manner. 

That's enough for me to close this one.

Read the T&C of posting on the forum if you need any further clarification.

3 users like this post:
Old 22-01-2017, 08:45 PM   #38
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

I closed the original thread after it (predictably) brought out the looney fringe to play.

Adult enough? I'm up for a reasoned debate with anyone but there is never any logical reply that can deal with racism, bigotry and the imbecilic and if I've learnt nothing else in my years on this mortal coil, it's to not bother trying.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

Closed Thread