The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 30-01-2014, 10:59 AM   #1
BHDOGS
Banned

Red face Re: Gen F HSV GTS Review, 0-100 in 4.4s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorbreath310 View Post
I feel like I've woken in a parallel universe: where the ill-informed bogans actually drive Fords, and like to sit around making uneducated judgements of the opposing marques products based solely on blind faith/ignorance.
No ur in the right place for some reason people seem to think fords popularity was down to u unbiased ford lovers who'd buy a Holden as soon as it was slighty faster or had more **** dildos installed when it was really the blind ignorant masses that gave ford it's power same as Holden but now there gone washed away by superior intellects such as urself washed right out of the country and out of manufacturing altogether. After all no place for blind ignorant faith in manufacturing is there.
2 users like this post:
Old 30-01-2014, 11:42 AM   #2
Kable72
Parts Interpreter

Default Re: Gen F HSV GTS Review, 0-100 in 4.4s

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHDOGS View Post
No ur in the right place for some reason people seem to think fords popularity was down to u unbiased ford lovers who'd buy a Holden as soon as it was slighty faster or had more **** dildos installed when it was really the blind ignorant masses that gave ford it's power same as Holden but now there gone washed away by superior intellects such as urself washed right out of the country and out of manufacturing altogether. After all no place for blind ignorant faith in manufacturing is there.
I ran out of breath reading that first sentence, lol.
2 users like this post:
Old 30-01-2014, 12:10 PM   #3
BHDOGS
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kable72 View Post
I ran out of breath reading that first sentence, lol.
Your inability to breath without correct punctuation letting you know when to is an issue I'd suggest not using the Internet otherwise you will probably drop dead
2 users like this post:
Old 30-01-2014, 01:37 PM   #4
Motorbreath310

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHDOGS View Post
Holden still has it's blind masses (see earlier comment re: bogans) and that hasn't helped their case, either.

Times have changed. As have peoples tastes and requirements. Patriotism is no longer a valid business case. Just ask Dick Smith - consumerism wins every time.

I acknowledge that the loss of Ford and Holden's manufacturing operations are a tragic loss for Aussie manufacturing, and Aussie culture alike. But, it is what it is. Also: you simply can't ignore the fact that the GTS is a superior vehicle to the GT. But at ~100k, it's also priced as such. Why do you have a problem with that?
Old 30-01-2014, 03:52 PM   #5
BHDOGS
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorbreath310 View Post
Holden still has it's blind masses (see earlier comment re: bogans) and that hasn't helped their case, either.

Times have changed. As have peoples tastes and requirements. Patriotism is no longer a valid business case. Just ask Dick Smith - consumerism wins every time.

I acknowledge that the loss of Ford and Holden's manufacturing operations are a tragic loss for Aussie manufacturing, and Aussie culture alike. But, it is what it is. Also: you simply can't ignore the fact that the GTS is a superior vehicle to the GT. But at ~100k, it's also priced as such. Why do you have a problem with that?
Because I'm a blind ignorant Bogan Holden hating ********
This user likes this post:
Closed Thread