Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 24-11-2005, 09:50 AM   #31
hambo_12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie XR6
I'm sorry Alex, I haven't welcomed you to the fourms as yet. Welcome and I'm sure people will find your expertise handy.
Yep, no matter what people's opinions are, welcome Alex, it will be great to have you on board! :
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-11-2005, 04:35 PM   #32
Meguiars
For A Showcar Shine

This ones for MRJUCY
As some of you may already know by looking at my profile, you will find im at the ripe old age of 19. But just remember that i wouldnt be in this position if i wasnt suited so please dont let this discourage you from asking me questions. I've learnt what i know from the other technical advisors that work for the business and the many hours ive spent in the detailing bay, though iv'e never done it as a profession. If there is anything im ever asked that im not sure of, i will ask someone here who does know the answer so the responses i give to you all are 100% accurate. My passion, like the rest of you, is cars. The area i have exelled in is automotive finishes. I love what i do.

regards
Alex
Meguiars is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post