Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 29-03-2008, 11:47 AM   #61
gtfpv
GT

i had one removed . just in the local dentist surgury. he pumped me up with drugs , he wieghed about 120kg , he put his knee on my chest grabbed a big pair of pliers and started yanking . i started screeming in pain , obviously the anesthetic wasnt right , , i could'nt talk so screemed he, said to his assistant , and me that it was just the pressure i was feeling , so i screemed like a farquing trojen . then he stopped , and i could finally say , the anesthetic is not working , a few more needles and thewn he done it no pain , but the knee in my chest and the pressure and then the snap, and then seeing a big long tooth with with a beef patty hanging off it ,as my mouth filled with blood was conscious challanging at best. but it was better then the pain i was having with it before hand .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-03-2008, 12:36 PM   #62
fordOwner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Woke up this morning feeling ok, no pain but I can feel it discomfort in my cheek, its probably where the roots were.
In due time I suppose all the other 3 will have to come out but Im not phazed. I used to be hell scared of the dentist but not any more the technology now is fantastic - Pain n' needle free fillings, painless in chair tooth extractionsin under 15 minutes oh thank god were not in the pre 1900's era aye!

How are your teeth now Hunter?

Click here to see my ute
fordOwner is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-03-2008, 12:58 PM   #63
phoenix99

yeah i had all four wisdom teeth out about a year ago, went under general i think cos the teeth were almost horizontal, but anyway no pain at all.

2 hrs later I tried to eat a pizza and I my face was numb managed to swallow it but couldn't taste it.

Worst part for me was over the next few days feeling the stitiches dissolving and hanging off me jaw like noodles
phoenix99 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-03-2008, 09:26 PM   #64
LowEL2XR8
Mr Impulsive

Only pain I had when I had my wisdom teeth out was in my chest. I think the dentist was using his elbow on my chest trying to pry them out. Luckily I was asleep at the time.